PDA

View Full Version : Blood Bowl on FG

Blue Haven
April 9th, 2009, 22:51
Does anyone plays Blood Bowl with Fantasy Grounds?? right now i´m making a field of play with dundjinni and it would be very cool if we can start a league or even play some games...

mr_h
April 9th, 2009, 22:59
I don't believe I've seen anyone use FG for Blood Bowl. A while back I seem to recall people talking about it..lemme search...

*a few minutes pass*

There's a thread here (https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6675&highlight=blood+bowl) in which Oberoten mentions that they play it on the side apparently during games. Didn't see anything else about that.

My friends and I have used the Java Blood Bowl client that was designed, and right now we're waiting for the new computer game to come out. It's a fun game (I suck at it, but at least when I fail the squishing of my players makes me laugh) :)

Blue Haven
April 10th, 2009, 00:22
Duh! i forgot about the dice :( well at least if someone creates the dice for the game i already have the Field ;)
Hey where can i get that Java Blood Bowl?? yeah the new game from GW will rule :) eh eh can´t wait to play it with my wife ;)

mr_h
April 10th, 2009, 00:30
You can find the Java client in the Downloads section of Fumbbl's website, here (https://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=3). :)

terrell
April 10th, 2009, 02:56
The Blood Bowl dice are still 6 sided dice. What we did playing in on GRIP was assign numbers to results ( 1 = Attacker Down, 2 = Pushback, etc.) It worked out well there; I can't imagine it wouldn't work out well here.

Blue Haven
April 10th, 2009, 12:17
Nice ;) we just have to make a small note with that :) cool eh eh i´m going to finish this one ;)

MeepoSose
April 10th, 2009, 21:41
You do know that they're coming out with a sweet version for PC, XBox, PSP and DS don't you? It apparently has both a real-time and a turn-based mode and is being built by the guys that did Chaos League back in the day.

Blue Haven
April 11th, 2009, 12:53
Yes i do, just like mr_h i´m waiting for the game to come out :) but i guess its always a nice thing get together with some ppl and play with FG ;) its a shame they don´t do a version for PS2 :(

icedcrow
April 14th, 2009, 16:55
I Love me some blood bowl