PDA

View Full Version : 3 looking for 4E game. Late Monday Nights.

Helmer
April 5th, 2009, 20:46
Hello all!

I played in a 4E game for a few months last year in FG and had a great time. Unfortunately the DM vanished. Now I am looking to join in on another game. My wife was looking to try it out. She's never used FG or 4E however, as we are on seperate computers (in the same room) I can help her out.

We also have another friend who has played a RL 3.5 game for awhile, but wants to try FG and 4E. He's only played a 1 shot of 4E on WWGD.

Preferred 9 or 10 PM est for 3-4 hours. We all have Vent/TS (and have servers that could be used)

If anyone is looking to DM a fairly new group, who are willing to learn (Published adventures would be just great!) Please let me know!

Nuah
April 5th, 2009, 21:18
While I wouldn't want to DM, (trust me you wouldn't want me DMing). I would love to get in on this game as a PC.

contact me if you have room for one more. Please and thank you.

(all posts need more pirates :pirate: )

Helmer
April 5th, 2009, 22:13
Will do!

That makes 4. 1 more and a good DM and we're off!

Belsay
April 6th, 2009, 15:50
I am not sure if I am a good DM or not, but maybe we can play a game and see. I am on the west coast and can start at 7:00 PM (10:00 PM EST). If we would like to play tonight, that is fine, my son (almost 15) can play the fifth character for a while, someone else (maybe me) will take over at his bed time. I have both the Keep on the Shadowfell and Scales of War available, if we decide to go long term.

Anyway, if we play tonight, I suggest that we do a little scenario that I have based on the Dungeon Delve #1. I have prerolled characters that I would like you to use. There is more Roll than Role, but it is a good game to get the feel of a DM and other Players and is a fantastic way to teach newbies the game.

If things work out, everyone will get a decent feel for the game and you guys will create your own PC's for the start of a more lengthy campaign.

Finally, I must warn you that I will average about 75% to 80% of Mondays. I have too many business trips to be able to make them all.

Anyway, PM me to get things setup or if you have some questions, etc.

EDIT: Oh, just noticed that this is my first post and that might worry you. I have been DMing with FG II for over a year with friends. This will be my first attempt with strangers I have met here. ETM

Eric

Flak
April 7th, 2009, 16:04
I would like to play as another player, if you guys are still looking. I've played a couple games of 4e on FGII, so I won't be entirely lost.

Helmer
April 8th, 2009, 09:11
I'll contact the DM and see if we have room!

Helmer
April 8th, 2009, 17:24
Looks like the 5th guy is staying. If he wants to open it up for 6, or someone leaves, I will post!