PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] 3.5/4e Player

Vishera
April 5th, 2009, 06:10
I am still looking for a game that suits my schedule. I am on Mountain time, I am available to play Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays pretty much at any time.

Let me know!

AIM: RGBvsCMYK
EMAIL: [email protected]

jedorian
April 5th, 2009, 23:06
I have a campaign currently under way that needs some more players. We play on the weekends in the afternoons. The campaign is an epic designed game, currently at level 6, following an evil story line with undead PCs and one player who is taking measures toward lichdom.
I had two players that became busy with other aspects of their lives and can no longer participate.
The world is a custom design, with custom classes and other goodies. You do not have to be undead, if you don't want that, but many of the classes I have made for the players require undeath as a prerequisite.
I designed this game to create truly horrid characters that will become the main villains in the next campaign.
We use Hamachi for connection problems and Skype to chat.
If you have an interest or just questions, email me at [email protected].

Mask_of_winter
April 7th, 2009, 16:41
I want to start running dungeon delves on saturdays in the afternoon EST. Would you be interested?

Vishera
April 7th, 2009, 22:27
Sure would.. I decided on 3.5 only because I found a lot of 4.0 features that I cant stand! Let me know!

Mask_of_winter
April 7th, 2009, 23:10
hehe ok, that rules me out then... I run 4e only... good luck in your search!

dkaplan73
April 8th, 2009, 18:36
I definately want to play. 4e is fine. Let me know when things get started!