PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join a 3.5 game as a player

Irrelevant
April 4th, 2009, 16:43
Hey, as the thread name suggests, I'd like to join a game as a player, I don't really mind about the specifics.

Also, I'm new to fantasy grounds, and it'd be nice if I could join with a few people who wouldn't mind answering questions I may have and generally helping me to get used to the interface and commands.

Is there anyone who can help me with that? I'm in GMT+0 and can play almost any time in the near future.

Thanks for reading. :)

jedorian
April 5th, 2009, 23:09
I have a campaign currently under way that needs some more players. We play on the weekends in the afternoons. The campaign is an epic designed game, currently at level 6, following an evil story line with undead PCs and one player who is taking measures toward lichdom.
I had two players that became busy with other aspects of their lives and can no longer participate.
The world is a custom design, with custom classes and other goodies. You do not have to be undead, if you don't want that, but many of the classes I have made for the players require undeath as a prerequisite.
I designed this game to create truly horrid characters that will become the main villains in the next campaign.
We use Hamachi for connection problems and Skype to chat.
If you have an interest or just questions, email me at [email protected].

PrahvianMan
April 6th, 2009, 00:25
I am trying to get at least 6 players for my campaign "Annals of the Prahvian Exploits" and looking for people who can play Friday's starting at 6:00 pm Mountain time, (5pm pacific, 7pm central and 8pm eastern). I am in Mountain Time zone GM-7. You may want to check my campaign out in the calendar. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=373 Be glad to have you join us.

I am using 3.5e rules using Fantasy Grounds II tabletop to play with. I have DM'ed for several years back in the 80's. I am new to this this talbetop software though. I am converting all of my own campaigns to newer D&D rules systems. Looking for players that love to role play and not just bash heads although there will be plenty of opportunity for that.

You can find an Introduction and background to my world of Prahh at httP://www.skycastleproductions.com

Hope to see you in the game.