PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Game needs players

jedorian
April 4th, 2009, 04:48
This game is epic in scope, and evil to the core. Its set in a custom world with custom classes, items, and even some monsters. We play on the weekends in the afternoon.
Two character's in game need players to assume their identities. The previous players have left the game.
This campaign features undead PCs in a high magic world.
We use Hamachi for any problems with connection and Skype to talk amongst ourselves instead of typing.
If you have any questions about more details pertaining to this campaign and would like to join, email me at [email protected].

As this game is mature in its design and content, I will not be accepting players younger than 18 years old. And should you prove to be immature regardless of your age, you won't be staying in the group.

Almost forgot. Two of us are East Coast U.S. time zone, and the other is Pacific U.S. There is no set time that we begin our game, just whenever we can all be online.

jedorian
April 5th, 2009, 23:16
The two characters I mentioned are now no longer a part of the game at all, due to current player requests. So, any new players will be making their own identities. You will need to go over some content I have made before making a decision on what you would want to play as. I will not be accepting classes from any source books other than PHB, DMG, the Complete series, and Libris Mortis.

maor
April 6th, 2009, 07:54
Well thats a shame, I wanted to find a 3.5 game to join but according to you im too young.

erf
April 6th, 2009, 16:25
Hey i'm down for that. send me a pm.

KainVorador
April 8th, 2009, 17:15
Same. Please PM me with game info. I'm interested.

Andrepartthree
April 10th, 2009, 17:36
Sent an e-mail to you at the yahoo address you mentioned ;)

khausmann
April 10th, 2009, 19:09
Theres so much goin on there I dont see how it could not be fun, send me a PM with the info, im intrested.

zayus1979
April 25th, 2009, 03:48
bump!

Because I play, and it's fun, and we could use 1-3 more players.. So come join us!

ishmaelwolf
May 2nd, 2009, 21:09
I also play in this game and feel it necessary to add a few things.

Although jedorian already mentioned this, it is so important I will repeat it. Not only must you be over 18 years of age, you must also ACT like you are over 18 years of age.

We are adults. We like to have adult conversations and even tell adult jokes from time to time. If you think that might offend you, this is probably not the game for you.

This is an evil game with very despicable characters. Although we (the players and DM) are all friends, our characters may argue/feud quite profusely. This has consumed a considerable amount of play time, occasionally. This is part of the roleplay experience we want to infuse into the game. If this will bother you in any way, this is probably not the game for you.

We call each other names and make fun of each other very regularly. To an outsider, it may appear that we are fighting. This is friendly banter, not animosity. If you think you might be hurt by this, this is probably not the game for you.

We want players, however players must be mature enough to handle the game, as is.

I run a d20 Modern game with the same people involved in this game. The same rules (as stated above) apply to my game. My game is invitation only. If you join jedorian's game, and mesh well with everyone, I will invite you into my game, also.

jedorian
May 7th, 2009, 05:31
This game is the first chapter to a much larger story. This chapter focuses on the evil villains and the deeds they do, how they rise to power, and the way in which they affect the world. After these characters have been solidified and their roles made clear, the story will move on to the next chapter.
That is when the game moves its focus to a group of good aligned individuals who must fight against the evil created by the group in the first chapter.
It is because of this that I have made this chapter so incredibly dark and evil. These villains must be truly horrifying to encite a desire from others to see them be destroyed. Even so much that a paladin would not hesitate to seek them out to annhiliate them.
And so, as Ishmael has pointed out, a level of maturity is required for this. More than just your physical age. Don't PM me if you can't handle what amounts to Adult Situations, and Graphic/Gratuitous Violence.