PDA

View Full Version : 4e D&D Late Night Games

willquestion
April 1st, 2009, 11:45
Hi All,
I'm wanting to put together a group to play 4th edition D&D that plays late at night, from midnight to 3 or 4am Central Time during the weekdays. I work graveyard shift at a hotel and do pretty much nothing, and I bring my gaming laptop to work that has FG2 installed. I don't mind DMing at all, I just need to figure out how to host with our routers here at the hotel.

I can run the printed modules like 'Keep on the Shadowfell' or run Dungeon Magazine quests like 'Scales of War'.

I already have two people who want to play, a yahoo group set up, and a Ventrilo service made for us to use so we can voice chat. All I need are more players. If any want to DM though, you're more than welcome to so I can take a break once and awhile.

If you're interested, just post a reply on here along with what days of the week you are free. The reason I ask you to post on here instead of PMing me is to keep the thread toward the front so others will see it.

Thanks =) ,
Will

Vishera
April 1st, 2009, 22:25
this sounds great.. but I work day shift so I go to bed around midnight *cries* perhaps on weekends?

ElementEvil
April 2nd, 2009, 00:09
I'm very interested in this. it sounds pretty good. I'm okay with either adventures. I haven't played anything new yet.

available mon-wed, and fri. no thursdays. I have an extra late shift.

Have no character preference as of yet

willquestion
April 2nd, 2009, 05:45
Hey Elemental Evil,
I'm going to send you an invite to our Yahoo group. We can all start talking about what day or days would be best, and who wants to play what character. I think my friend Johnny is dead set on playing a Drow Rogue, other than that it's open for characters.

Cheers,
Will

Draino
April 3rd, 2009, 22:11
I am very interested I play 4E with the RPGA and am looking for a more regular campaign to play in I am free 7 days a week in the evenings

Vishera
April 3rd, 2009, 23:17
I dont really care I just want to get a good game in this weekend SOMEBODY email me! [email protected]

Pheonix-IV
April 4th, 2009, 00:36
That time slot works out perfectly for me, so if you need another person i'm more than willing. University started recently for me and wiped out most of my games, so i'm feeling a little DnD deprived atm :P

moorcrys
April 4th, 2009, 02:22
There are a couple of late night evenings I'd be free and available to play in -- I'd love to jump in if I can.

Flak
April 4th, 2009, 14:38
I work late, so it's hard to keep the sleep schedule strong. I can do Monday nights, but work gets in the way every other day.

Vishera
April 5th, 2009, 04:03
How does Fri and Sat night sound?

Helmer
April 5th, 2009, 20:42
I have 3 that can do Monday nights. Preferred 9pm EST - ? But can probably swing 10EST for 3 hours.

Myself (Played FG before) My wife (New to FG and 4thEd) and a Friend (well versed in 3.5 and played a 1 shot of 4th Ed, never used FG)

Let me know if you're interested!

moorcrys
April 6th, 2009, 04:08
For me it's more like late Friday evenings (12am EST on) or late Tuesday evenings (12am EST on).

KainVorador
April 7th, 2009, 16:53
I'm down with this game. I'm available pretty much any day of the week in the evenings. Anywhere from around 6pm-4am EST. I'd like to roll a wizard, but if a front line fighter is needed I can roll up that too. Or a rogue. Ok, I like to play pretty much everything but a cleric. I'd even play a paladin.

AutoPilotPlayer
April 9th, 2009, 15:25
Hello,

I'm currently living in Korea as an ESL teacher and greatly missing my old D&D group. I'd love to play with you all. As I'm 15 hours ahead of you guys, if you play from midnight to 3 or 4am that is around 3pm to 7 8pm my time which is perfect for me as that is when I'm off. Anyday of the week is fine.

I'm very flexable on character choice. Please let me know if spaces are still open. Thanks a lot.

ElementEvil
April 13th, 2009, 01:13
Just checking in to see if this game is still on?

StrangeBlades
April 14th, 2009, 15:41
Hi there, how's it going?

I live in Eastern Standard Time land and Friday and Saturday nights are perfect.

Your campaign/adventure idea sounds super. I love serious roleplaying but I am also a great fan of embedding swords/maces/crowbars into evil things. Monster make great weapon holders.

Anyhoo, basic stuff here: Roleplaying for more than 10 years, took 10-year-break, cried, found FG, stopped crying and now looking for roleplayers in my demographic (i.e. working a full-time-plus overtime-with-no-extra-pay-job and not going crazy).

I will beg/plead/threaten/beg you later for a chance to play, as right now I am at work.

Hope I am not too late,
SB