PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4e Heroic Tier Campaign looking for a player

Mask_of_winter
March 29th, 2009, 17:52
If you're available wednesdays 7-11 pm EST and fridays same time (we play once a week usually on wednesdays but sometimes on fridays), you're reliable, passionate and have experience with the 4e ruleset, come on in!

It's a gritty and dark campaign with a mix of roleplay (I like using skill challenges) and combat. We do not use any voice chat program, it is chat based only. All party roles are now covered so the party could use any kind of character but the leader role would be best. If you have the d&d insider character builder you score even more points with me hehe.

I'm not sure how often I'll be checking back on this thread so it's best if you PM or email me if interested.

Mask_of_winter
April 5th, 2009, 15:36
Thanks to those who've shown interest in the campaign. Our roster is currently full.

However, I'd like to know if there is any interest in playing 4e delves on saturday afternoons sometimes (1pm EST til about 6pm). It wouldnt be every saturdays but as often as I can.

Mask_of_winter
April 19th, 2009, 12:49
I have 2 spots opened for Saturday 1pm EST. I'll be running a living forgotten realms module. So far we have an invoker, bard and fighter. PM me if interested.

Mask_of_winter
April 19th, 2009, 13:49
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=394