The list of active PCs in a campaign is shown in the upper left corner of the tabletop, and grows to the right as more PCs are activated. Only players can activate PCs for the character list. See the Character Management topic for information on how to activate PCs.
- View a Character: Click on the character portrait (with a single active PC), or double click on the character portrait (with multiple active PCs).
- Activate a Character: Click on the character portrait (with multiple active PCs). The active character will be used when chatting, and is denoted by a bold name in the character list.
- Release a Character: Right click on portrait and select Release. The character will be removed from the active character list until it is re-activated.
- Toggle AFK: Right click on portrait and select Toggle AFK. An icon will be placed on the portrait to indicate that the player is AFK (Away From Keyboard). The AFK icon will automatically toggle off once the user types in the chat window.
- View a Character: Click on the character portrait.
- Kick a Player: Right click on any character portrait owned by the player, and select Kick. The player will be disconnected from the session, and all characters activated by the player will be released.
- Ring Player Bell: Right click on any character portrait owned by the player, and select Ring Bell. The default OS sound will be played on the player's machine.