4E Skill Challenge Tracker
From Fantasy Grounds Wiki
The skill challenge tracker allows the GM to track any skill roll results made by the players during a skill challenge encounter. The skill challenge tracker is available in the upper right set of campaign tool buttons.
- Skill Entries: An entry for each default skill plus any custom skills added.
- Reset Button: Resets the skill challenge tracker by removing all skill DCs and roll results.
- Totals: Displays the successes and failures of using all relevant skills within the current skill challenge encounter.
- Create Custom Skill Entry: Right click on the skill list and selecting the Create Item menu option.
- Delete Custom Skill Entry: Right click on the skill and selecting the Delete Item menu option.
- Add Skill Check: Drag and drop skill check result from chat window to skill challenge tracker skill list. If the skill referenced in the skill roll has a non-blank DC, then the skill check will be added as a roll result for that skill.
- Remove Skill Check: Right click on a roll result, and select the Remove Roll menu option.
- Name: Name of the skill (only custom skill names can be edited)
- DC: The target DC for successfully using this skill within the current skill challenge encounter. If this value is blank (or zero), then it is assumed that this skill is not allowed in this skill challenge.
- Subtotal: Displays the successes and failures of rolls made with this specific skill
- Results Toggle: Toggle button to show/hide individual skill check results.
- Roll Results: A list of individual skill rolls for this skill. Each roll entry shows the PC who made the skill check, the roll total and whether it succeeded or failed. The success or failure can be toggled.