DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

#2-11: The Penumbral Accords : Saturday 4th May : 8pm BST (GMT+1)

Saturday 4th May 8pm BST (GMT+1) (click link to check your local time)
    Duration: 4-5 hours
    Fantasy Grounds Licence: Ultimate (anyone can play)
    Server Alias: cold jump smelly ogre
    Chat type: Voice - Community Teamspeak3 server: fgts.servegame.com
    Tier (level): 1-5 (subtiers 1-2)

The daughters of Absalom's mysterious Blakros family have long been among the most pursued maidens in the Inner Sea. Now the family's matriarch approaches the Pathfinder Society to help her break a centuries-old pact with the denizens of the Plane of Shadow to save her twin daughters from a life of servitude at the hands of the Onyx Alliance. Heading into the fan-favorite adventuring location of Blakros Museum, the PCs have only a short amount of time to break the Penumbral Accords and solidify the Pathfinder Society's ties to the powerful Blakroses.

To join sign up here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1017
    AND post to this thread your PC's Fantasy Grounds XML and a copy of your last PFS chronicle sheet for this character (unless they are new of course). Your place is not confirmed until I get this information.

Hi,

You already have my XML files for Matthius the witch and Jeeves his familiar.

Also its a new character so he doesn't have any chronicle sheets.

David

Hi,

You should already have my files for Rayklann, except for the chronicle sheets as he's a new character.

I look forward to the game!!

Thanks.

Hi Rob and guys-I shall scan my chronicle sheet to you-I think you have my PF number.
    Borusa32

Interested here. I am playing this character on Friday night for the first time, so I'll have to send you the chronicle from than on Sat (if it's sent back already).

And the attachment....

Cool, well if everyone turns up there's at least 4 players so we have a game :-)

I have everyone else's XML files since we worked on the characters together.

Better nag your GM Tymire to get that chronicle in time ;-)

So let me post my character. I'm a bit confused, to be honest... Shouldn't I be able to connect with a local character to a locally run server?

I played one PFS game online but didn't receive a chronicle yet... The DM said, it's on it's way with .... SNAIL MAIL ...
    Stordyr

>>We are the power inside, we bring you fantasy
    We are the kingdom of light and dream<<

Thanks,
    Getting the XML means I can set things up before the game and check it over.
    Actually I'm just following the procedure set down by Trenloe. This is the first time I've run PFS game with Fantasy Grounds so I'm just doing what everyone else does till I know any different ;-P
    Rob

New at this too, but from what I have seen time is a huge issue. We ran 1-2 hours late for both games PFS games I have played on line so far (first steps 1 and 2). Doing it this way makes it so that the GM can review everything before hand and we don't waste 1/2 hour inputing characters in the server.

Thread Information