DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Savage on Sunday (mornings GMT)

Does anyone want to play Savage Worlds starting around 10am GMT on a Sunday morning?

This is really the only time slot that suits me and we have a ready and willing GM

Check out Ikael's Game Calendar entry

(Ikael, I hope you don't mind me advertising your game, I really want to get this going - the story and ruleset intrigue me)
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Are you all still looking for people if so i would like to join.

Yeah sure. It's really up to Ikael so just join on the calendar and PM him.

Quote Originally Posted by bennis1980
    Does anyone want to play Savage Worlds starting around 10am GMT on a Sunday morning?

This is really the only time slot that suits me and we have a ready and willing GM

Check out Ikael's Game Calendar entry

(Ikael, I hope you don't mind me advertising your game, I really want to get this going - the story and ruleset intrigue me)
    Thanks for the advertising! I have been really busy handling chirstmas factors up to this point so it has been great that you have done some nice job advertising this game

I have had long break on FG gaming and didn't recall that finding suitable schedule was this hard, so my first attempt is to try going with 12:00 (GMT+2) starting time and if we get players we're good to go. Fortnightly gaming wound be possible, but I strongly would prefer weekly base. The reason is because I have "duties" to travel much these days and sometimes it might come to that I am not able to use my FG machine at all on sundays. Those kind of situations would cause one week break for this campaign. If the game would be fortnightly it could turn that these break-weekends would hit to that very gaming day and then we would have three weeks break I cannot predict much into the future at the moment but I will be learning more about my travelling on the next january.

So I would go with this "flexible" weekly sunday gaming schedule at first and if we won't be getting players we can adjust it to be fortynightly.

EDIT: I am contacting (PMing) all interested players personally and checking that schedule time suits for them. If it does I will accept them one-by-one into the game
    Last edited by Ikael; December 16th, 2012 at 13:43.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

do you have any more room? If so I'd be interested

Good news everyone, we have the minimum number of players (3) joined and accepted in so we can actually go ahead starting the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Karrth
    do you have any more room? If so I'd be interested
    At the moment there are two more slots open, and one pending request so yes there is still room. Just leave pending request to game calendar and I will contact you using FG forums private messaging, making sure that schedule is ok with you. After this small process I will be activating your pending request and you're in.

EDIT: I am suggesting 30th December to be the first game session day. Please be active ain voting YES or NO in game calendar so I can know that we have set of people joining in the session. Character creation should be done before that time. I can host character creation session in following days:
    • 17th and 18th december (anywhere 17:00 - 21:00 GMT+2)
    • 27th and 28th december (anywhere 17:00 - 21:00 GMT+2)
    • 29th december (anywhere 12:00 - 22:00 GMT+2)

Please PM about what would be good time for you. If character creation cannot be done at those days, we will do it at the first session.
    Last edited by Ikael; December 16th, 2012 at 17:41.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

That's great news. I'm pretty excited about it

Ikael,

I've sent you a character submission for your approval. We can change stuff at the character creation session.

Really liking what you've done with the ruleset extension

Applied for position. Really interested in the setting and system we are using. The fact that you're playing +8 hours on me is the miracle I need. More than willing to work stuff out through PM.
    Looking for Any Style of Introductory Game
    Available on Most Nights @ 12AM - 4AM Central US Time.

Thread Information