STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

The Devil we Know, Part II: Cassiomer's Locker

This is the 2nd part in the series, Part 1 and 2 can be run in any order, but both must be completed before playing parts 3-4.

Here is the calendar entry:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=852

Game is scheduled for Wed July 18th at 8:00 PM central

To play you must:

1.) post a .xml or .HLFG character sheet export by Tuesday July 17th at noon to this forum.
    2.) have a head set, set up the voice client: https://fg2pfs.wikidot.com/voiceclients:nestor
    note: please get with me prior to game start to configure voice, the game will start at 8:00 PM, I will not have time to help set up your voice client then.
    3.) Be logged in at 7:30, I will take the 1st six people to be logged in 30 min early.

thanks

Would like to be wait listed as I may be able to come but it might be 30min late.

Here is my Character.

Salah el Fazir

Nestor I would like to play but I never could get mumble working. The pw thing has got me totally stumped and I notice its not pictured in your tutorial.
    Mac

I just sent a pm with the password in it.

Try and connect, once you have then schedule a time when we can test your voice settings (not at game start)

Nestor I have used mumble quite a few times and know computers well, so I will be ready for the game come Wednesday. I will be here as soon as I can between 7:30 and 8:00 pm your time. My Karate class gets out at 7:30 so I am usually home by 7:45pm your time. I will be here and ready.

I am starting to think I need to move my class from Wednesday to any other time of the day.

I'd love to play with you guys, but I might not get back in time from class.
    Good Luck Guys!

Glad to know this want on my end . Although I am stumped how others managed to connect.

Attachment 2717

Do you have a link to the format you want used for character sheets?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust
    Do you have a link to the format you want used for character sheets?
    I need a FGII .xml export, or a Hero Labs .HLfg export of your character.

Thread Information