5E Character Create Playlist

Need help finding the right old DND products

Does anyone know what book(s)/module(s) have the rules from Forgotten Realms on Black Ice and corruption? And is there a FG module for it regardless of what edition?

Second, is there any way to get a digital copy of Against the Cult of Chaos? I've looked on dms guild, and other places but I can only find physical copies and I really don't want any more clutter. Is there a legal way to get a PDF? It was 4e, but right near the era of playtesting 5e so either format would work for my purposes.

Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries
    Not sure about black ice. But the corruption domain was first detailed in the Book of Vile Darkness(2002) and then again in The Players Guide to Faerun (2004).

No Google Fu expert, all I could find for AtCoC was that it was the last episode in one of the D&D Encounters seasons (organized play). Don't know if it was ever released in pdf, I couldn't find it (and no FG module for it).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The only reference to black ice that I found was a homebrew spell on D&D beyond and of course the region in the Greyhawk Setting but that's obviously not in the Forgotten Realms.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    DMsGuild is (afaik) the only legal source of Wizards/TSR D&D pdfs.
    They release a very small amount on their own website, the Sage Advice page has a summary PDF, Unearthed Arcanna PDFs are on both the blog and DMS Guild, and it is still possible to get PDF copies of Insider articles if you have an account. Makes it a bit hard to find things since they are scattered around a bit and not all come up in search results.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Not sure about black ice. But the corruption domain was first detailed in the Book of Vile Darkness(2002) and then again in The Players Guide to Faerun (2004).

No Google Fu expert, all I could find for AtCoC was that it was the last episode in one of the D&D Encounters seasons (organized play). Don't know if it was ever released in pdf, I couldn't find it (and no FG module for it).
    Took me forever and the help of a friend but apparently Mike Schley made maps for the campaign guide and his website linked to it on DriveThru but not DMs Guild though it comes up on searches on both stores. I *think* the corruption rules are in it, but I'm not sure.

Thread Information