FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last
    4e ruleset, party sheet, when making a party attack if there is no defence selected it spits out
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:437: attempt to concatenate local 'sDefense' (a nil value)

Updates

• [UPDATER] Version number changed to v3.3.4.

Regards,
    JPG

Updates

• FG client will no longer re-attempt downloads if the GM machine indicates that the file does not exist.
    • [5E/PFRPG/3.5E] Max AC stat modifier for PCs is considered when calculating AC versus attacks and ability bonus effects are in effect.
    • [5E] Single letter size abbreviations did not work in effect conditional checks using the SIZE operator. Fixed.
    • [4E] Script error when rolling attacks from the party sheet without selecting a targeted defense. Fixed.

Regards,
    JPG

Updates

• [5E] When damage dragged from chat window with manual modifier set, the manual modifier would also be applied to any triggered concentration rolls. Fixed.

JPG

FG splash page has 2017 copyright date.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

With more drag and drop automatisation added, for feats and the like, will there be "undo" for these at some point? E.g. if I delete a feat, or change the race, could FG "clean up" the character and remove the previously added skills/ability modifiers/speed bonuses/traits/etc?

Apart from the obvious "what if..." toying around during character creation,

- Characters' race could change with Reincarnation,
    - Players can accidentally drag the wrong feat over their sheet,
    - Characters might "lose levels", thus losing access to classes or feats.

While I know it can be done manually, sometimes it's not straightforward, especially if the correction/change does not happen right away. I assume it would be quite complicated in feats with options (e.g. Moderately Armoured), is it possible at least for fix bonuses, like the speed increase on Mobility?
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edem View Post
    With more drag and drop automatisation added, for feats and the like, will there be "undo" for these at some point? E.g. if I delete a feat, or change the race, could FG "clean up" the character and remove the previously added skills/ability modifiers/speed bonuses/traits/etc?

While I know it can be done manually, sometimes it's not straightforward, especially if the correction/change does not happen right away. I assume it would be quite complicated in feats with options (e.g. Moderately Armoured), is it possible at least for fix bonuses, like the speed increase on Mobility?
    Unlikely.
    Undo requires some sort of transaction tracking and that involves and bleep-tonne of code.

Keep backups of characters at various points.

Blog Entries
    Technically, yes, that is doable. FG is, after all, a database under the hood. However, for all the data it does maintain, that type of data is not among them. I'm assuming you're talking about 5E? A script "reads" the text and applies the bonuses, but once they're in there, there's no way to "unread" really. Adding the new data required would be a lot of work (worthwhile, work, in my opinion) to add new data paths everywhere to track the specific bonus to apply (and remove), but if that ever happened, it's conceivable that feature might only work on new characters created once those features were in place.

Regardless, I wouldn't expect anything of this sort until post-Unity. If ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Technically, yes, that is doable. FG is, after all, a database under the hood. However, for all the data it does maintain, that type of data is not among them. I'm assuming you're talking about 5E? A script "reads" the text and applies the bonuses, but once they're in there, there's no way to "unread" really. Adding the new data required would be a lot of work (worthwhile, work, in my opinion) to add new data paths everywhere to track the specific bonus to apply (and remove), but if that ever happened, it's conceivable that feature might only work on new characters created once those features were in place.

Regardless, I wouldn't expect anything of this sort until post-Unity. If ever.
    But if on add the parser sees that, e.g., it needs to add +10 to speed, on remove can't the parser see that it had to add +10 to speed, so let's remove that?
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

Thread Information