STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP Need 5 Players Monday Morning 11am MST USA 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: MST
    Day of week and time: TBD - Session 0 11:00 MST on Tuesday
    New Game: 10/15/18 11:00 MST
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours or until all characters are created to Fantasy Grounds College Standards
    Term: Long

Text or Voice: Both, DM will only use voice OOC,
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5
    Character starting level & equipment: 1, starting equipment per PHB
    Character restrictions: Single Class, PHB standards

Details of your scenario: Lost Mine of Phandelver

*** Update*** I planning on running a one shot tomorrow afternoon for anyone who wants to get their character created, and get some experience started before we start the main campaign. If I get enough people interested I plan on starting around 11am MST. Message me if you interested.

Link to Gamecalendar page:
    Last edited by Aniond; October 18th, 2018 at 05:21. Reason: Reschedule

Quote Originally Posted by dlaselle View Post
    FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: MST
    Day of week and time: TBD - Session 0 11:00 MST tomorrow or Tuesday
    New Game: 10/15/18 11:00 MST
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours or until all characters are created to Fantasy Grounds College Standards
    Term: Long

Text or Voice: Both, DM will only use voice OOC,
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5
    Character starting level & equipment: 1, starting equipment per PHB
    Character restrictions: Single Class, PHB standards

Details of your scenario: Lost Mine of Phandelver

Link to Gamecalendar page:
    I'm available most Mondays give or take 90% of the time or if the game ever happens to be after 8:30 PM Mountain Time 100% of the time I have 2 years experience with the 5th edition system and could easily have a character ready in less than 30 minutes and not just a random thrown together character I have premades on paper that I could just transfer into the system ready to play

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalHammer View Post
    I'm available most Mondays give or take 90% of the time or if the game ever happens to be after 8:30 PM Mountain Time 100% of the time I have 2 years experience with the 5th edition system and could easily have a character ready in less than 30 minutes and not just a random thrown together character I have premades on paper that I could just transfer into the system ready to play
    Sounds good. Just going with a standard 27 point buy out. I am aiming around 11 AM. If we can get enough people together and get the party created. We can start playing the game.

Player / DM looking for good group to play with. Been playing D&D sense mid 80's (started with red box set). I Have played 5e from launch and I have all core books! I have ran Lost mines but I am good at separating character and player knowledge, (I also don't remember much of the adventure) I have an ultimate sub and discord as well. Open on Mondays and live in MST zone.

Going to reschedule this for next Week. Hopefully we will have enough players by then.

I'm interested. Is this still happening? What's the status?
    ::: Shane
    ::: It's better to have loved and lost than to never have had a good pair of speakers.

Aiming for next Monday if your still interested.

Hi. Are you thinking of transitioning into another adventure after Lost Mines?

Hello Dlaselle,

I am new to Fantasy Grounds and have spent a few hours in FG with the Pathfinder rule set. Not sure how much it varies from 5E but I would be interested in playing. I am a disabled vet so I can do 100% of games at 11 AM MDT

Quote Originally Posted by Artaron View Post
    Hi. Are you thinking of transitioning into another adventure after Lost Mines?
    Absolutely. I am planning for a long term group.

Thread Information