FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    And you prove my point. Childish. Is this how you think grownups act? How old are you? I will give you one point. I went back to Post #2, and it did not explain it like I thought it did. I have explained it very plainly in other threads I can quote you if I respected you at all, but you have no respect of mine. But you are right about post #2. Much to my chagrin. But you continue to flame me, and not take any responsibility. And so there we are.

Continue with your flames and bashing. You are the type of person I would deem a bully, certainly not a member of a business community. You are supposedly the pro, I've never claimed to be. Yet you sit and flame away. You go brother, have your fun.
    Last edited by Segin; August 17th, 2018 at 04:08.
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Segin View Post
    OH, and since you want to threaten me with basically no support...
    You will never get no support. If forum community members who feel that you've insulted them don't want to spend their time trying to help you (for free) then that is completely their prerogative and no one can blame them.

If you struggle to get answers to your satisfaction on these forums you can always get support from emailing [email protected]
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

And you prove my point. Childish.
    Why should anyone, based off your behaviour in this thread, treat you like a mature adult? Take a good long look in the mirror fella...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I tried to be banned from the forum, but they said the only way was to cancel my account, and I don't want that.
    Hi Segin - if you click this link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...iption&t=44417 it should stop you getting notifications on replies to this thread. If you do subsequently reply you will be resubscribed again.

Also, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you didn't change the post yourself. I remember going back and reading Post #2 and having it mention Melee and Range effects in addition to ST's. But it isn't there. Did I make a mistake? Possibly. But considering the condition of your mentality, it wouldn't surprise me that you pulled an edit. That is how much I trust you or respect you. I most probably made a mistake, but I read post #2 yesterday and I could almost swear it mentioned melee and range attacks being effected. I don't expect you to own up to it if you did make a change and I'm sure you will put flames my way, but the more I think about it...
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

Damned, arrange a refund. Admin would get more respect from me there than anything you can do now. Take the software back.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Why should anyone, based off your behaviour in this thread, treat you like a mature adult? Take a good long look in the mirror fella...
    I person doesn't just become this way in response to posts. You have it in you. This is you. I get defensive, you get flammy and immature.

Damned, arrange a refund. Admin would get more respect from me there than anything you can do now. Take the software back.
    Send an email to [email protected] and I'm sure they will arrange it.

Thank you!

Now, Trenloe, you can say I won.

Thread Information