STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 16 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    If the other Jedi player isn't going to return we need to figure out how to handle that as well. Cause I can't afford 5K credits that's for sure.

I think we can assume Mark is not coming back, as I have not heard back from him in a while & he has not replied to my messages at all...

So during the downtime on Darknon station, when you are all together at Rennek's ship, you are approached by Joseph (Mark's PC), who has the young girl Tabella with him.

"My friends, it is time we must part ways. I have been thinking about our recent events these past few days, about my calling and the charge that has been left to us by Qabon Tyen (he places a hand on Tabella's shoulder). The force has spoken to me...young Tabella here cannot fall into the hands of the Empire, the dark side of the force will surely claim her if this occurs. I sense that your destiny draws you towards conflict with the Empire, and should we remain with you then the chances of Tabella being discovered will only increase until we are unable to stop them from claiming her."

"So i have decided to take Tabella's safety as my primary charge. I shall take up the burden left to us by the jedi knight, and see personally to her well being. I have already secured passage for us from this station, for our safety I will not divulge how or where we will go. I do not know if our paths will cross again. I thank you for all that you have done for myself and Tabella to now."

At this point, young Tabella moves over to Growl and reaches out for his hand. Without words her voice echoes in your minds, in the way she has spoken with her mind to some of you before.

"Master says the force is strong in you, I can hear him speak to me even though he is gone now. He wants you to have what was his, knows that you will need it in your future."

Turning to Joseph, Tabella speaks with her mind again.

"Master says you already have that which you need...another serves you no purpose. But this one (pointing to Growl) will need it if he is to fulfill his destiny."

Somewhat reluctantly, Joseph reaches into his clothes & draws out a long, cylindrical device & holds it out for Growl to take.

"I thought this was meant for myself, or Tabella when she is old enough. But I now see that the force speaks to us in mysterious ways, and our meeting on the Last Chance was no coincidence. May the spirit of Qabon Tyen guide you with your journey in the force."

Joseph hands Qabon's lightsaber to Growl.

"Now we must leave, our transport is about to depart. Be well my friends, and know that I we will remember your actions and kindness. May the force be with you all..."

With those last words, Joesph and Tabella depart, perhaps never to be seen again...
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

Hey Kavos - also, if possible, I'd like to look for any "odd jobs" on the station. The ship is empty, and (as far as I know), we don't have anything on our plate... I'd look for both legal and illegal things - unsure if the ship has hidden compartments (or if that's an upgrade I need to beg Max for).

Also, it may be a good idea to make an "RP" channel on the discord? That way we can communicate on discord and RP stuff (like what you posted) doesn't get lost.

good idea about the discord channel - I have created one under my discord page:

https://discord.gg/ntS6EnS

At the moment your ship is still getting repaired, you can start to ask about the station for any jobs, but apart from Gulek Lohn (the cantina proprietor) who says he needs foodstuffs, there doesn't see to be a lot of opportunities for profit on this old decrepit station...

Smuggler compartments are another upgrade that can be done to your ship, but that is something you may have to look to get done in the future. You could also transplant the holding cells that are on the skipray (the owners were bounty hunters after all), but that would count as one of your 'free upgrades' & I doubt they would be of much use to you (and would take up cargo space).
    Ultimate License

I add a couple of times that work for me this week since we can not run Saturday. I can start later on either day also.

Quote Originally Posted by JTB View Post
    I add a couple of times that work for me this week since we can not run Saturday. I can start later on either day also.
    Either of those is ok with me although Thursday is better.

Also wanted to put in re: the ship, that Elisara feels indebted to Rennek and Max for her safety, doubly so for also having taken on the group of refugees she was with. She'd have no idea what to do with a part-stake in a ship, nor does she feel entitled to it. She is willing to help pay for the repairs on the ship and to replace supplies in exchange for continuing passage until she finds a port of call where she is satisfied to disembark more permanently. C

Elisara spends the next few days chatting casually to some of the more permanent residents of the station, and having a nosey about the Galaxy Shop. She also keeps an eye out for any visiting traders who might have food supplies for sale to help replenish the Rodians supplies, and endear herself to them to get better prices on his behalf if she can. She carefully explores other areas of the station but is careful to stay near-ish to her comrades, or leave her commlink open if they are not nearby. She checks fairly frequently on Max's progress, and always asks if she can be of assistance, no matter how small a way. She seems fairly restless now that they are not faced with impending doom, and wears a melancholy look on her face when she thinks noone is looking.
    FGC Standard Licence, FGU demo
    Time zone: GMT+0
    Rulesets Played: DND 5e, CoC, D6, D20, limited experience with RM, WHRPG
    Licence holder since 2008, coming back from a few year's break (kids, argh!)

Yea I can’t do the 1st one, maybe the second one - that’s the morning I’m leaving to head up north, but I may be able to run for a few hours before I leave.

Again it’s only an option if everyone is available...
    Ultimate License

I will be at work until 5PM today (2 hours after start time), however if everyone is around and they want to play - I can have my discord up and answer any questions to me in text.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonthelamb View Post
    Well, the way I see it - you're aboard the 23, so - you're going to pay a fee, right?
    You seem to be forgetting that a mutiny was stopped on your ship before it was started. Then, two highly skilled bounty hunters were brought down after they boarded your derelict ship, but before they could raid it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kavos View Post
    Yea I can’t do the 1st one, maybe the second one - that’s the morning I’m leaving to head up north, but I may be able to run for a few hours before I leave.

Again it’s only an option if everyone is available...
    Unfortunately I won’t be able to make Thursday.

Thread Information