FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 70 First ... 78910111959 ... Last

Nice idea, might be nice to have this as a ext. for all rolesets.

Quote Originally Posted by jab112 View Post
    Nice idea, might be nice to have this as a ext. for all rolesets.
    I could probably hack and extension to work for CoreRPG rulesets. I was thinking about it this morning. Imma do more testing with it to make sure everything works and I'll see what I can do.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I could probably hack and extension to work for CoreRPG rulesets. I was thinking about it this morning. Imma do more testing with it to make sure everything works and I'll see what I can do.
    Done, see this post.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Posted updated version in first post, 2017.08.02. this version includes:

• Fixed bug in racial profs (display of value/options)
    • Fixed various issues with weapon/powers when loading from module as PC.
    • Fixed some bugs in parcel drops, stacking issues related to drag/drop npc inventory.
    • Support for +1/+2/+3/+4/+5 resistances. Give a NPC resistance/immunity to "magic +1, magic +2" to make them immune to weapons of +1 or +2 power. Remember to add the correct "type" to weapon damage type such as "slashing, magic +3" for this to work.
    • Effects now support stat adjustments. STR:+3 boosts strength by 3, BSTR: 18 would set base strength to 18, BPSTR: 100 would set base percent strength to 100. So if the player drinks a potion of fire giant strength the effect would be "BSTR: 22".
    • Effects now support save adjustments. POISON: 3 would give a +3 to poison save, BSPELL: 5 would set the base "spell" saving throw to 5.
    • Added 10% bonus exp toggle in class listing. This will add 10% experience to that class when applying exp earned.
    • Added colors/icons on save, checks, skills(fail/success) and attack(hit/miss) for chat text.
    • Added new method to give item AC/Shield/Other protection adjustments. No longer need to know the correct text to put in the "Type" field.
    • Added support for Ability Score adjustments for items. Can now have gauntlets of ogre power, gauntlets of dexterity/etc.
    • Added support for Save adjustments for items equipped. Can now have a periapt of proof against poison +3/etc.
    • Added support for setting the size of each map unit on images with grid/hexs.5ft/10ft/30ml/whatever.
    • Added option in Campaign Settings to allow name tooltip+title on tokens. Mode allows you to have mouse over when zoomed out and still be able to read the name of the token.
    • Added DM only details field for items.
    Last edited by celestian; August 2nd, 2017 at 16:06.
    ---

Updates to version on github (still going to test a few more days before I push here).

• Table text import option added. (from Tables record list, click the edit pen and you'll see the new import button). From here you can paste in text. Each line will be a entry in a table. This is great for those long tables that just need dice rolled. I used this to import 100 tables for random monster encounters.
    • Started prepping for 3.3.2, will include the Armor/Weapon buttons on items for a nice list, same for NPCs with different lists. Also have spells list with sphere/school buttons.
    • Items now also have a new field, "combat effects". This the same "effect" string that you use to place on npc/pcs in the combat tracker. This will be applied to the npc/pc that has this item equipped when placed into the combat tracker. Useful for things like resist fire/cold and regen. Do not use this for persistent effects like abilities and saves, use the configurable version of those previously added. (items with effects equipped on NPCs placed into the combat tracker will also be added!)
    • NPCs now have an "effect" string that will be applied to them when dropped into the combat tracker. All you need to do now is know the string, not arcane action text Tho effects strings are nothing to scoff at. Someday I play to menuize it.
    • Fixed several issues related to persistent items effects. Mostly around someone deleting the item in inventory.
    • Changed the RIP/Death icons to use different method of calculating health, works better. No one will notice but me.
    • Trimmed out some 5e fields from npcs no longer needed.
    ---

Also in the upcoming update is Skills for NPCs that work just like the PC version.

---

So since I'm kinda waiting on 3.3.2 to go live to make release I've been tinkering with the layout/charsheet look. Trying to go for a "old school" feel.

Here is my first pass so far. Still need to rework the abilities/saves/other titles but am I going in the right direction?

edit: replaced with updated image.

Last edited by celestian; August 15th, 2017 at 04:06. Reason: updated image
    ---

I really like the direction you are going with the AD&D character sheet. It really gives the feel of the order sheets.
    Ultimate licence
    DM/GM/Players

? Is it possible to have multiple color backgrounds for the character sheets Aside from the old yellow ones. I also remember the permanent charter record sheets that were white and had a green adventure ones in 1st edition.

Note the yellow ones I had were darker yellow and when I got another pack of sheet a few years latter the sheets were much lighter yellow.

Really like the look of the sheet you did.

Thread Information