5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Ciphor View Post
    I've been playing RPGs (starting with the Original D&D) since the late '70s. Took a [looong] hiatus during deployment (for about a decade), and now starting to get back into it. I am learning 5E and FG, but if you are still LFP, I have extensive experience in Role Playing many character types (my longest-running being a Ranger, but I also have a concept for a Rogue-type I'd like to try out), as well as experience DMing at Cons for test-play of possible new modules, one-shots, and home-brew. I'm a fast learner, adapt well, and integrate quickly.
    Nice to meet you! I sent you a message on our decent server.

I am interested. I have been playing for 25 years as a DM and wanting to play for a change. I respect the rules of the table, play well with others and can consistently commit to the time slot. I am also minorly developing modules for FG and 5E so am pretty familiar with Fantasy Grounds. My name is Jeff and you can contact me via text 660-528-0167 or by message on this community forum. I hope to hear from you.

if there's any openings, i am incredibly interested. i have been playing dnd on and off for the last fifteen years, and much more consistently for the last 4 or 5. and FG specifically for almost 2 years on a weekly basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Crankshot View Post
    if there's any openings, i am incredibly interested. i have been playing dnd on and off for the last fifteen years, and much more consistently for the last 4 or 5. and FG specifically for almost 2 years on a weekly basis.
    Cool... got to love experience players!

Just drop on our descent (see posting) and drop your app in the character-creation thread to get going with us.
    Hope to see you there soon! - savy

We'll be selecting and setting up new characters around Wednesday this week... with the goal of the next session being on our regular time (Tues, 7p 14-MAY) for the next session.
    Please jump on our descent server soon if you wish to be considered... thanks! - savy

Hey, I saw your post and the idea sounds really cool. I submitted an application on your discord but I apologize as it's a bit long.

Quote Originally Posted by ANerdNamedLomax View Post
    Hey, I saw your post and the idea sounds really cool. I submitted an application on your discord but I apologize as it's a bit long.
    Awesome.... thanks!

Hi folks... we are now closed for applications.
    Thanks to all that applied!!
    - Savoy

This game is going strong (please see the first post in this thread for details) but we are interested in finding a cleric or other support character for the team.

If you are interested, please jump on our discord channel and introduce yourself and give us a short character concept pitch (as described in post 1).

I'll also monitor this thread if there are any general questions.

Thanks! and take care,

- Savoy

Here is the current team make up:

Player Character Level Character Description

Daemini Anjio 6 Goliath Paladin -5
    nannywanny Thenan 6 Half-Elf Wild Sorcerer
    valiantcosmos Mika 6 Tabaxi Rogue
    JBagky Lucus 6 Half-Orc Ranger
    robomagon Reinhardt 6 Human Barbarian

Thread Information