FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 14 First ... 311121314 Last
    Something like the Steam workshop?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cailore View Post
    Looking through the forums can get you a lot of great things, as Blackfoot said. But I agree with you, the whole hunting for good stuff seems to be a bunch of work when using the forums and the wikis for my game systems don't seem to be updated often.

Maybe we need some kind of asset clearinghouse database where people who develop assets can register their material and others can get links to it and rate the material to filter out the crap. Of course, maybe one already exists, but I just haven't found the link to it yet
    I'm not sure what ruleset you are using, but for most of the ones that have extensions.. there is an extensions thread stickied to the beginning of the forum... in those.. generally the 1st post has a list of extensions and what they do. If your ruleset doesn't have something like this.. perhaps it would be a good idea to start one or ask someone to start one (in that specific forum). Obviously there are quite a few different rulesets and some get more support from the community than others.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by longshaden View Post
    Something like the Steam workshop?
    Whilst that would be a great place to do it I have a feeling that with the DMsGuild and issues with Game System Licencors that there are too many IP issues to overcome...

Why is 4th Edition not included in this?

@KeoughDarklance, what are you referring to?

There is an option for D&D 4E in the Game Calendar, and a sticky thread for extensions in the D&D 4E sub-forum.

Regards,
    JPG

@Moon Wizard
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zuclyjffvr3mlav/nope.png?dl=0 as you can see, only 3.e and 5e no 4e. Unless I am doing it wrong or missed something...

What is the standard means to look for a game to play in, and to list a game to host?

Blog Entries
    Most folks seem to post a thread to this forum, not this particular thread, but a new Thread to the LFG Forum when they are gathering folks for a game... unless they post to the forum for their specific ruleset.. either one of this is the most common practice it seems. As a player.. review the posts in those forums.. usually there's something going on... also join in 1 shot type games.. meet folks.. eventually someone will invite you to join their ongoing campaign or include you when they start one up.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    To list a game, use the Game Calendar option to Manage a Campaign. Mark it as accepting players and then schedule your game sessions. This will add it to the more graphical game calendar used for recruiting. As mentioned, you can reference a forum post and have the post point to the game calendar entry as well.

Has there ever been any effort or is there any future plans to make this process more efficient? Just seems highly feasible to consolidate and streamline these methods.

Thread Information