STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: Attn: GM's

I'd be willing to do this for Call of Cthulhu games, and my schedule's fairly open most nights now after 8:00 Central. I also have the Ultimate License.

Ultimate License Holder!
    Anyone can play!
    Timzone:
    US Central (-6 GMT)

too late...

Have two games per week on FG, and actually found a LIVE fantasy hero game. With two kids I honestly can't commit to anything else, or I'd be writing love letters to Cthulhu. It seemed to take forever to find a steady group, but they do exist. Luck to all
    Aerine of Safe Haven

Call of Cthulhu!

Hey Casimir! I would love to give Cthulhu a try, so please keep me posted if other people are interested in a one-shot "try me out" session.

=D

LIVE meaning real world game or is that a acryonm I don't know?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

I would be interested in doing call of cthulhu or wod if anyone is running a game.

Is there much call for players from the UK? I could run a few adventures / campaign got two on the go at mo. A fantasy and supers. Could run more If there is interest.

Although never ran games for strangers before.

Quote Originally Posted by Draeus
    Is there much call for players from the UK? I could run a few adventures / campaign got two on the go at mo. A fantasy and supers. Could run more If there is interest.

Although never ran games for strangers before.
    There are a few of us this side of the world. I got a PM from a guy from the UK looking to join in a game. I think some icebreakers are needed and a short single session campaign would do the trick.

I am hoping to run a Rolemaster Campaign, but as Draeus inferred, running games for strangers may take a little courage to begin - especially when you're new to Fantasy Grounds.

I hope people go easy on me when I do get up and running
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Quote Originally Posted by rynter71
    I would be interested in doing call of cthulhu or wod if anyone is running a game.
    I am looking for players for a Call of Cthulhu Intro game, ideally for players new to the game.

Not many of those who joined the calendar have been back around the site I believe, but as soon as there is 4-5 players, just need to find a date.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=767

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=16340
    Time Zone: EST/GMT -5

Insanity is relative, it depends who has whom locked in what cage.

If anyone is interested in playing 3.5, please consider Pathfinder. It is basically 3.5 with some minor modifications.

A big plus for pathfinder, all rules, classes, monsters, every bit of info is available under the OGL for free. If you decide to purchase rule books, they are available in PDF for about $10.00 each.

The Pathfinder Society group is pretty strong and we are always looking for players and GM's.

Pathfinder Society Organized play, if similar to LFR.
    We play 4-5 hour one shots, you apply credit to you character, and he/she advances in levels and accumulates wealth.

One of the best features about Pathfinder Society, is that the game commitment is only for one session, you get to play with different people, and different GM's. Most GM's seem to run games monthly, some more frequently.

please send me a pm for more info

alright guys i got an idea. anyone on this thread that DM's any realm of D&D we all need to get on a teamspeak\skype etc. and go over all our times, availability, what games we want to run. then search for players looking for those types of campaigns.. and we can talk to the FG's websight designer and request some additions to the forums. which shouldn't be hard it will make things alot easier and as dm's we need to get together at least once a month and have meetings to determine whats going to happen. basically this needs to be done or people are going to lose interest fairly quickly. and lose interest for months at a time because of lack of gameplay. this way we can just throw people into one shot dungeons and whatnot to keep people interested until things start happening. let me know what you think

Thread Information