FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    I have two bouncing around in my head...

Mako Shank ...space goblin experiment by a "Corporation"/"Entity" to create a vessel capable of interfacing with machines. It didn't work. Not entirely as expected, that is...

Per'ii ...drow reality theorist...a solarian who focuses almost entirely on their research into space, time, and their intertwined relationship with the entirety of the galaxy...

Updated my original post on the top page one.

I don't really have a good idea on what I was going to run. Have a themeless Ryphorian exocortex mechanic that I am starting to like. Oddly, not an engineer, more of a hacker.

Otherwise there is the human ace pilot operative..
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

I've got two ideas for a Mechanic going around in my head right now. One is a human, ex-Navy engineer type, and another is a Ysoki tinkerer or sorts.

Okay, so it sounds like we have a lot of competition for a mechanic. Since I have a few concepts floating in my head, I will shelve Mako for now (we'll play someday, little buddy) and go with one of these two:

Per'ii -- drow relativity theorist...solarion focused entirely on gravitic manipulation of time and space

*unnamed* -- a hedonistic mystic (not a healer) with a penchant for darker soul magics...likely mindbreaker with a strong leaning towards necromantic magics (fatigue, fear, etc). Very control oriented.

Both of these probably fill a science role on a starship

Think I will stick with the pilot.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Guess I can run a soldier then, not too familiar with the system yet so maybe it'll be good to go with something generic for starters.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel; for those who matter wont mind, and those who mind wont matter." - Theodor 'Dr.Seuss' Geisel

Looks like we potentially have the following based on responses from the thread :

Witchwyrd Icon Envoy - high charisma party buffer, enemy debuffer, party face, starship captain

Vesk Bounty Hunter Soldier - high strength, tank, heavy weapons, heavy melee, starship gunner

A Mechanic, race undetermined yet - Technological badass, may or may not have a robrobro, starship engineer.

Human Ace Pilot Operative - Best starship pilot in the system. Probably pretty skilled in most other areas as well.

Solarian or Mystic resident Cosmic Being - starship scientist.

@RustyAngel - Will this Sunday game work for you? In a previous post you mentioned that you'd only be available on Saturday.

Hopefully Sunday does work, looking forward to helping your soldier tear apart a battlefield for fun and profit.
    Last edited by Plutwo; December 15th, 2017 at 12:46. Reason: Speeling

As far as Mystic/Solarian, I am open to either as the group believes would be a solid fit.

I think the solarian may prove to have too much of a build-time involved, but maybe not.

The mystic would be tossing fear and the occasional mind thrust right away, but no heals. (She picks up some minor ones down the road, but its not a priority on the concept.)

Opinions on either?

Actually seeing as the time was set, Sunday doesn't work for me. Currently running in a Hell's Rebels game that runs 1-5, so I'm going to have to bow out and give my slot to someone else. Thanks just the same guys, and have fun.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel; for those who matter wont mind, and those who mind wont matter." - Theodor 'Dr.Seuss' Geisel

Thread Information