DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    This update will be epic! So many great features! Awesome work! I updated to check everything and got some errors, so hopefully this helps the development

Script Error: [string "scripts/data_library_sw.lua"]:422: attempt to call field 'setCustomFilterHandler' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:35: attempt to call field 'setCustomGetCombatantNodes' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:12: attempt to call field 'addCombatantFieldChangeHandler' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "charsheet/scripts/charsheet_inventory_munda..."]:43: attempt to call field 'onInventorySortUpdate' (a nil value)

Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_6.png

Thanks!
    Last edited by danielhalond; April 17th, 2018 at 15:57.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by danielhalond View Post
    This update will be epic! So many great features! Awesome work!
    I agree. I think all my future games will be SW games, as long as I can get players. Now I just have to learn the system.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    I agree. I think all my future games will be SW games, as long as I can get players. Now I just have to learn the system.
    The Savage Worlds system is amazing and pretty straightforward to pick up.

And once you have the core mechanics down, there are so many settings (genres) that you can play based on them!
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Update

Changelog

• [Feature] New Defeated Markers: Oil by Hermundure
    • [Improvement] Defeated markers remastered by Hermundu
    • [Improvement] @GangingUp effect keyword support added
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by danielhalond View Post
    I updated to check everything and got some errors, so hopefully this helps the development

Script Error: [string "scripts/data_library_sw.lua"]:422: attempt to call field 'setCustomFilterHandler' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:35: attempt to call field 'setCustomGetCombatantNodes' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:12: attempt to call field 'addCombatantFieldChangeHandler' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "charsheet/scripts/charsheet_inventory_munda..."]:43: attempt to call field 'onInventorySortUpdate' (a nil value)
    I believe you are using old version of CoreRPG ruleset. Can you make sure you are using the latest versions?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    I believe you are using old version of CoreRPG ruleset. Can you make sure you are using the latest versions?
    You were right, Ikael! Although I had the lastest version of the CoreRPG I did have a folder extracted in the same folder. Sorry! Now I'm using it, awesome stuff!!

So no Savage Worlds 4.6 with today's update?
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyghtmare View Post
    So no Savage Worlds 4.6 with today's update?
    It should be, but it might take some more time from Smiteworks to publish all the 50+ updated v4.6 SavageWorlds products

The updates have been released. Sorry for the delay.

Hi there,

I got a Savage Worlds update, and it is working.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Pepor; May 2nd, 2018 at 09:10.

Thread Information