DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 77 of 83 First ... 27677576777879 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We expect it will be available in January.
    Oh sweet, I am looking forward to it. Thanks for the hard work to you and all the rest of the FG team.

That’s great news!

Is the intention to eventually have all of the Pathfinder rule books and supplements available on FG? I am specifically referring to the Paizo products, not 3rd party supplements. I understand the time frame for getting that done may be pretty lengthy, and I don't really mind waiting, but I'm curious if the intention is to eventually get there. It would be cool to see them all available, but I know there are a ton.

Are there plans for Pathfinder Society and Starfinder Society?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabales View Post
    Is the intention to eventually have all of the Pathfinder rule books and supplements available on FG?
    Yes, but it takes a lot of time and the DLC Developer gets to choose which book(s) they do in whatever order they want. No specific timetable exists for any particular book(s).

Quote Originally Posted by adamjung View Post
    Are there plans for Pathfinder Society and Starfinder Society?
    I completed the PFS Guide and Web Enhancements modules a few months ago. They were recently sent to Paizo for certification and will be a free download. I'll do the SFS Guide once I get an advance copy of the ruleset.

As for PFS/SFS adventures, just a matter of an approved DLC Developer selecting that as their project (see above comment). I do have The Confirmation on my queue as soon as I complete my current project.

Thanks Talyn. i know it takes a long time. Definitely not rushing anyone. I was just curious if that was the intent long term.

Is there an issue that's slowing down official Pathfinder content? Next week will be a month since anything new came out. Hoping to see some more rulebooks coming soon!

Blog Entries
    Just Christmas and New Years and a focused attention on Starfinder. We are getting ready to submit another one over early next week for Strange Aeons 6. We also have some updates for the Core Rules, APG, UM and Bestiary 4 Player Guide that we will be releasing later this month alongside version 3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Just Christmas and New Years and a focused attention on Starfinder. We are getting ready to submit another one over early next week for Strange Aeons 6. We also have some updates for the Core Rules, APG, UM and Bestiary 4 Player Guide that we will be releasing later this month alongside version 3.4.
    Thanks for the fast response!

Will Dead Suns AP 1 (Incident at Absalom Station) be releasing in conjunction with the Starfinder rule set support, or will it be coming later?

Thread Information