DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 62 of 329 First ... 1252606162636472112162 ... Last
    Alright, thank you. I didn't know where to unpack it, thanks for answering my question. Since I'm new, I'm exploring everything, seeing how everything works.

Quote Originally Posted by mlesnews View Post
    Alright, thank you. I didn't know where to unpack it, thanks for answering my question. Since I'm new, I'm exploring everything, seeing how everything works.
    You don't need to unpack it. Just put the .pak file into the rulesets folder with the others.

Info on installing the various FG files here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Files_Overview
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

ok i am either blind or stupid. where the hell do i DL the morecore ruleset

Click the button labelled "<<First" at the bottom.

Blog Entries

Click the left-most button that looks like two left-arrows (which I've highlighted here) to go to the first page where the download link resides.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm attempting to use the Saving Throw die roll in my SotDL MoreCore game. SotDL has a save sort of mechanic called Challenge Rolls. The target number is always 10 (roll >=10 for success).

When I enter /saving 1d20>10 and click the roll button nothing happens.
    When I enter /saving 1d20+5>10 and click the roll button nothing happens.

When I enter /sthrow 1d20>10 It rolls a d20 and compares it to the target number and reports success or failure
    When I enter /sthrow 1d20+5>10 I get the following error.

Runtime Notice: s'sCurrentId1: ' | nil
    Runtime Notice: s'portrait_token: ' | s'button_link'
    Runtime Notice: s'sCurrentId: ' | nil
    Runtime Notice: s'rActor: ' | { s'sType' = s'pc', s'sCreatureNode' = s'charsheet.id-00002', s'sCTNode' = s'combattracker.list.id-00002', s'sName' = s'Deeby' }
    Runtime Notice: s'nodeWin: ' | databasenode = { charsheet.id-00002.clilist1.id-00001 }
    Runtime Notice: s'myCliName: ' | s'1) Strength 15'
    Runtime Notice: s'command: ' | s'/sthrow 1d20+5>10'
    Runtime Notice: s'myCliCommand: ' | s'/sthrow 1d20+5>10'
    Runtime Notice: s'sMydesc: ' | s'1) Strength 15'
    Runtime Notice: s'Other!: ' | s'1d20+5>10 1) Strength 15'
    Runtime Notice: s'sCommand3: ' | s'sthrow' | s'1d20+5>10 1) Strength 15'
    Runtime Notice: s'sRollName: ' | s'1) Strength 15'
    Runtime Notice: s'launching command: ' | s'sthrow' | nil | { s'sType' = s'pc', s'sCreatureNode' = s'charsheet.id-00002', s'sCTNode' = s'combattracker.list.id-00002', s'sName' = s'Deeby' } | s'1d20+5>10 1) Strength 15'
    Runtime Notice: s'performAction: ' | nil | { s'sType' = s'pc', s'sCreatureNode' = s'charsheet.id-00002', s'sCTNode' = s'combattracker.list.id-00002', s'sName' = s'Deeby' } | s'1d20+5>10 1) Strength 15'
    Runtime Notice: s'rRoll.sDesc: ' | s'1) Strength 15'
    Runtime Notice: s'Preflightcheck: ' | s'1) Strength 15'
    Runtime Notice: s'onRoll: ' | { s'sType' = s'pc', s'sCreatureNode' = s'charsheet.id-00002', s'sCTNode' = s'combattracker.list.id-00002', s'sName' = s'Deeby' } | nil | { s'aDice' = { }, s'nMod' = #0, s'sType' = s'sthrow', s'aDropped' = { }, s'sDesc' = s'Parameters not in correct format. Should be in the format of "#d#x#" ' }
    Runtime Notice: s'onLanded: ' | { s'sType' = s'pc', s'sCreatureNode' = s'charsheet.id-00002', s'sCTNode' = s'combattracker.list.id-00002', s'sName' = s'Deeby' } | nil | { s'aDice' = { }, s'nMod' = #0, s'sType' = s'sthrow', s'aDropped' = { }, s'sDesc' = s'Parameters not in correct format. Should be in the format of "#d#x#" ' }
    Runtime Notice: s'rRoll.nSave: ' | nil
    Runtime Notice: s'rRoll.nMod: ' | #0
    Runtime Notice: s'Save (dropresults): ' | nil
    Runtime Notice: s'rRoll.aOp: ' | nil
    Runtime Notice: s'rRoll.nMod 1a: ' | #0
    Runtime Notice: s'sSaveResult: ' | s'Success'
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_custom_save.lua"]:185: attempt to concatenate field 'aSave' (a nil value)

I'm not sure if I am truly being dense and making some mistake here of if the /saving dice roller is broken

Another issue that I have just noticed since updating to the most current MoreCore Pak...boon and bane rolls (/boon #d6 and /bane #d6) don't seem to clear out of the modifier box after rolling followup d20. They do seem to do so on the client/player side.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    When I enter /saving 1d20>10 and click the roll button nothing happens.
    When I enter /saving 1d20+5>10 and click the roll button nothing happens.
    A good test is to type these directly in the chat window. For any /saving entry the standard chat help comes up - this means that /saving is not a valid chat command in the ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    When I enter /sthrow 1d20>10 It rolls a d20 and compares it to the target number and reports success or failure
    When I enter /sthrow 1d20+5>10 I get the following error.
    /sthrow doesn't accept a modifier in the dice string, it's a simple dice string only.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    A good test is to type these directly in the chat window. For any /saving entry the standard chat help comes up - this means that /saving is not a valid chat command in the ruleset.

/sthrow doesn't accept a modifier in the dice string, it's a simple dice string only.
    This is from the second post on this thread updated earlier this month.

Saving Throw: /saving #d#+#<># (roll dice and equal or higher/lower for success)
    /sthrow I found by Google search but likewise shows it taking a modifier.

Thread Information