DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Touche! ;p
    "Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will."
    - Jonathan Edwards

Click here for the latest nWoD ruleset release.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyke View Post
    Yup, you can't compete with Google Maps for speed and the real world!
    How would I convert a given Google Maps or Google Earth view to a Fantasy Grounds campaign?

I'd like to take the map of Cambridge University and set a campaign there.

Quote Originally Posted by binkley View Post
    How would I convert a given Google Maps or Google Earth view to a Fantasy Grounds campaign?

I'd like to take the map of Cambridge University and set a campaign there.
    Screen grab it. Use Windows Snipping Tool (or similar). Press the Windows key and start typing s-n-i-p and you should see a shortcut to the tool appear. Info on use here: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...#1TC=windows-7

Save the snip as a JPG and put it in your campaign images directory. Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am using Photoshop CC 2015 for everything graphical, from items, monsters, characters down to maps.
    If you get a bit experience under your belt and set up some custom brushes you get a huge amount of freedom&control over your maps.

I use GIMP, it does everything. Pretty easy to learn, and free.

Thread Information