DICE PACKS BUNDLE

4th edition Open Session - Sunday 22nd

Due to some interest, I will run an open session, using the DMG mini-module at the back of the book. I prefer to have roleplayers, but all are welcome.

We will start at around 4.00pm UK time, but I hope the server will be up a little bit before that so people can make characters. Someone will know whether a locally made character will also work. There will also be a ten minute or so download.

Message me, if you are interested and I will PM my alias. If you know it, then feel free to log on earlier to create your character.

I'll take a maximum of six xharacters, first come first served, but I am expecting people to drift in and out, so drop in any time from 4 too. It's possible we may finish all the encounters in the time. If you know the scenario, don't worry, just RP that you don't! It's not a campaign or module, just a chance to try out the game or a new character build and have some fun.
    Last edited by scytale2; June 22nd, 2008 at 23:44.

If you have pre-gens available, I'll drop by and see if you're short a player.

Congratulations to the four who took down Szarrtharrax and everything beforehand...Two Lvl 2's and 2 Lvl 1's prevailed

It was a fun game, thanks for running it!

Thread Information