FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Yes, however if he were to take photos of the miniatures himself, and make tokens from the pictures that he has taken, he could then distribute them however he wanted. because he would own the copyright to the image.

You have a total of 15 posts on this forum, are sure picking out my threads, and trying to pick me apart is a good idea? Ask around a little, you will find I am not afraid to tell people exactly what I think about them

That's a good point--I hadn't ever considered taking a picture of them, then modifying that. LOL! I'm pretty good friends with my FLGS owner, taking pictures of all the minis is actually a very realistic option for me!

Granted, I'm more of a "teach a man how to fish" kind of guy. I'd rather show someone how I do it, rather than do it for them. That's a very good point you make, though.
    "We all take our risks, here in the dungeon." --Bargle
    Watch For Falling Meteors (Twitch.tv) Wednesday @ 7:00 PM Mountain - 5E World of Mystara
    Ultimate License DM
    Watch for Falling Meteors (YouTube Playlist)
    Xorn's 5E @ FG Tutorials (YouTube Playlist)

Quote Originally Posted by unerwünscht
    Yes, however if he were to take photos of the miniatures himself, and make tokens from the pictures that he has taken, he could then distribute them however he wanted. because he would own the copyright to the image.

You have a total of 15 posts on this forum, are sure picking out my threads, and trying to pick me apart is a good idea? Ask around a little, you will find I am not afraid to tell people exactly what I think about them
    I've responded to two of your posts in threads that I've posted in before you ever did and this one Xorn is my DM so I take a special interest in any posts he makes since I know him personally. (We've been friends for 8 years now.)
    You really need to get over yourself. I'm sorry my forum browsing habits don't revolve around you and the quantity of posts mean nothing otherwise you would be a Sage. Perhaps if you put more effort into the quality of your posts. *thumbs up*

He could distribute them himself yes. However he wasn't asking about that and you said he couldn't do it because of copyright law. I was simply correcting your misinformation.
    Last edited by ozziewolf; January 29th, 2009 at 23:49.

And here you go trolling me yet again!

Hey man, take a chill pill. You don't take criticism well, huh? Oops, maybe I should shut up before you ressurect a couple of dead threads I posted in. Ozzie, just use the report button, that's what it's there for. What he's doing is called harassement.

What Ozzie is doing is called "harassment" as well but you dont see me reporting him do you? If you would like to start a flame war with me, please do it in PM's. nuf said.

Disclaimer: I don't know everything, this is only advice that follows.

Just don't respond to him, in any way, when he's like this. I was unable to warn ozziewolf about this before he "aggroed" our resident angry Knight. I've charged this hill before, and in my own opinion, it's not worth it. Anyone's time is probably better spent organizing their cabling behind their computer, or perhaps going through all those browser bookmarks you've been meaning to organize.
    Last edited by Xorn; January 30th, 2009 at 05:41.
    "We all take our risks, here in the dungeon." --Bargle
    Watch For Falling Meteors (Twitch.tv) Wednesday @ 7:00 PM Mountain - 5E World of Mystara
    Ultimate License DM
    Watch for Falling Meteors (YouTube Playlist)
    Xorn's 5E @ FG Tutorials (YouTube Playlist)

Again, If you would like to start a flame war with me, please do it in PM's. nuf said.

Thread Information