5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: New to FGII

New to FGII

Hello there,
    I'm new to FGII, as well as most tabletop games (it's been a while, so I'll just say I'm new to relearn.)

I'd love to be involved in either a 3.5e, or 4ed D&D game, or a Star Wars RPG Game. I also have a couple d20 Modern books, so either of those would be grand to play.

I'd like to have a DM who wouldn't mind being patient with me as I learn the game tools, as well as relearn the game.

I'd prefer a game with both heavy rp, and action, so it moves, but isn't just a hack-n-slash game.

If you need to contact me, my e-mail is:

[email protected]

my AOL Instant Messenger is: coltonyounger

You can also send me a PM, or through this thread (the latter two most likely more effective.)

EDIT:

Schedule- (Note: All is EST time.)
    Monday: 7pm - Whenever
    Tuesday: 7pm - Whenever
    Wednesday: 7pm - Whenever
    Thursday: 7pm - Whenever
    Friday: N/A
    Saturday: N/A
    Sunday: Whenever - Whenever

Thanks a bunch!

-ColtonYounger
    Last edited by coltonyounger; June 20th, 2008 at 08:47.

Welcome aboard ColtonYounger!

Sorry I don't have anything available at the moment, but you should find folks around here that fit your bill.

You might want to add your preferred gaming days/times and your timezone to the thread - the FG community spans the globe!

Best wishes

Stuart

I know of several games you could join. The Sword and the Quill is running on Sundays from Noon to 6pm. Ironstone is running in 3 campaigns on Tuesday (7pm), Thursday (7pm) and Saturday (1pm). The Guild is starting up on Monday at 7pm, Age of Choas is playing every other Wednesday at 7pm, Open Table is starting up next week, and if you like a new, none D&D type game, Medieval is playing Sundays at 7pm. All these games are on the Calendar, just apply as a player or send me a message if there's any your interested in.

Thread Information