5E Character Create Playlist

Looking to join game

I have been using FG2 for a while.
    Looking to join game.

thanks
    I am in: GMT -5 Eastern Standard Time USA, Florida

What genre and system are you looking for (DnD3.5, Savage Worlds, Star Wars, etc)?

Seen other posts where you were looking for games previously, how'd they go?

I've got a Savage Worlds Freeport fantasy game starting up soon, be 6PM your time on Thursday. See SWO forum post

Reply at SWO if interested.

If you're looking for a D&D 3.5 game, check out https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ead.php?t=8468. As long as you're willing to show up every game, its a great adventure. Not sure how many spots are open, though. Send Andy a PM if you're interested.

I know of several games you could join. The Sword and the Quill is running on Sundays from Noon to 6pm. Ironstone is running in 3 campaigns on Tuesday (7pm), Thursday (7pm) and Saturday (1pm). The Guild is starting up on Monday at 7pm, Age of Choas is playing every other Wednesday at 7pm, Open Table is starting up next week, and if you like a new, none D&D type game, Medieval is playing Sundays at 7pm. All these games are on the Calendar, just apply as a player or send me a message if there's any your interested in.

For those who want to know - glacius is one VERY excellent RP'er. Normally I don't give many shout outs to those who are in my game, but glacius deserves it. He's literally "brand spanking new" to the whole hobby, but you really would not know it by the way he breathes life into his characters.

So if you're looking for someone who wants to "role" play and not "roll" play - give this fellow a chance!

Now back to my regularly scheduled being smacked around by people with whips...
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thanks for the shouts kalan.
    I am in: GMT -5 Eastern Standard Time USA, Florida

Glad I picked em up.

Will make for a very good Freeport game, lots of possible interactions and situations to get into.

Thread Information