STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

EURO KEEP ON THE SHADOWFELL SATURDAY 18th JUNE

I'm testing interest in the running of an all-day Saturday session of "Keep on the Shadowfell", the new 1st to 3rd Level 4th edition module. The idea is to try to run a speedy game and make significant progress in the module. Sorry the date is wrong - it should say Saturday 21st June!

My intention would be to:

a) Have players who have some familiarity with their character and the new rules and have a new 1st character already rolled up. I will put the server up beforehand, so you can input your character.
    b) Have the session as proper roleplay, not just a rulesfest, so we can test out how good 4e is for roleplay
    c) Use Skype (possibly) to speed up play, although not to roleplay
    d) To at least level up your character to Lvl 2 on Saturday
    e) To start at 9.00am UK time and run until people drift off...

If you would like to participate, then send me a message through FG, or respond to this message with the character options you would like to play, so we can ensure an effective balanced party. If you can't play all day, then no problem, just let me know when you can.
    Last edited by scytale2; June 18th, 2008 at 00:59.

We have six sign-ups so far:

Eladrin Wizard - Joesys
    ??? Fighter - Haerilir
    Elf Ranger (ranged) - Elf
    Human Cleric (Pelor) - Honduras
    Halfling Rogue - Patrelcus
    Half elf Warlock - Livor Mortis

I will keep this thread updated as people join/amend.
    Last edited by scytale2; June 19th, 2008 at 22:51.

I can make that time, so I'll roll up a human cleric (devoted cleric, deity: pelor), to see how those have changed. I assume you're using the 4.0 v0.9 ruleset that was in the workshop some time ago? if not, I'll just copy over what I have made offline.

As usual I'll need a 15 minute break for lunch, but otherwise I can play as long as I want.
    Last edited by Honduras; June 18th, 2008 at 15:31.
    Play? Yes DM? No Days: Sat Time: 8:00-18:00 CET, Weekdays bi-weekly Time: 14:00 - 20:00

I am available for most of the day but would need to bow out for my regularly scheduled game at 6 PM BST and of course breaks for eats and such. I am working on an Elf Ranger (archer).
    All things in life are questions of balance/or timing.

Yes, as Elf and I play in the same game, I will also not be available from 6 pm UK time (that is 5 pm GMT)

My cleric is finished btw. I used the point-buy 22 from the PHB. Looks neat. I'm curious as to how it will play in the new system.
    Play? Yes DM? No Days: Sat Time: 8:00-18:00 CET, Weekdays bi-weekly Time: 14:00 - 20:00

Well that gives us a fairly long time - clearly we'll have breaks, as necessary. I will take a maximum of six people - someone should take a rogue, but other than that we seem to have a reasonable balance.

Bunch of fey loving dandelions

Yes - please use the 22 Point buy, as Honduras has...

I will contact all individually with regard to the alias etc. and any prep requirements.

We need one more - pref not an elf or Eladrin, as I'd like to see as many races as possible in action - and we can go ahead.

My cleric is a human actually, not an elf...

Slot for one more?

I'm Patrick from Brazil, and I'm interested!!! Do you have slot for one more? I'd like to play a Halfling Rogue.

Thread Information