STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    No, not what Im trying for. The alternate class features in the minds eye link I linked you to that give alternate features for the Erudite, The Ardent, Divine Mind, ect are not in the Complete Psi. I know the classes are, but the alternate features are not. They are the only 2 minds eye articles I am interested in, and felt they were justified as they are essentially they replicate psionics related things that are core, and as psionics do not get published much elsewhere. (Now even less since 4e)

As for unfair, its perspective only. My perspective it is. Every game I have been in you could use anything so long as the DM thought it unbroken and you could provide copies of it, and I have... 2-300 books, with over half being 3.5 or 3.5 compatible

Well actually we have divine/psionics or arcane/psionics
    Havent decided which, will see what looks good. I wont be home for about 72-75 hours, will take a look at everything then. Please email me with the details I need to know at [email protected]. I wont have internet access until I get home also.

I'd love to join if it's possible! I usually like playing rogues or rangers. If there aren't going to be many traps, then I'd just play ranger.

Also, I work night shift as well, I'm a hotel auditor working from 11pm to 7am. The time of the game works perfectly, giving me plenty of time to get to work (I'm on central time).

Cheers,
    Will
    Last edited by willquestion; June 16th, 2008 at 12:17.

im opening the server tonight at 5:00pm cst to answer any questions you have about the campaign, as well as get to see your characters

i havent gotten much word back fromthe player who wanted to play a spirit shaman, and ive seem to have miss placed his name, we might be in the market for a healer type

Thread Information