STAR TREK 2d20

Project Steel Conversion

Hi, just purchased a paper copy of Project Steel which is suggested as a follow up to High and Dry. I don't think it is available as a PDF?

Anyway, going to convert it for FG which probably isn't going to be easy but I'm willing to give it a try. It's going to be part of an adventure arc for a new group of travellers starting with two home brews. One called Deliverin' the Goods the other, Murder in High Places. Then High and Dry then Project Steel.

Would there be any interest in such a conversion? Is it even possible due to licensing/copyright issues?

Anyone have any advice on conversion, is there a thread/article that offers advice to people?

@MadBeardMan is this something FG would be interested in?

There are lots of threads on advice about converting PDFs to FG modules. Look for the more recent ones because you will want to build it as a Reference Modules, Advanced Stories, etc.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

First off, in order for it to be released officially, Mongoose would have to okay it, then you would need to sign up with SW as a community developer.

However, I believe MadBeardMan has been hired by Mongoose as their own developer, so I doubt you would get permission.

Others may have a more official idea.

Quote Originally Posted by anstett View Post
    There are lots of threads on advice about converting PDFs to FG modules. Look for the more recent ones because you will want to build it as a Reference Modules, Advanced Stories, etc.
    Unfortunately the module was never released as a PDF.

Quote Originally Posted by johnecc View Post
    First off, in order for it to be released officially, Mongoose would have to okay it, then you would need to sign up with SW as a community developer.

However, I believe MadBeardMan has been hired by Mongoose as their own developer, so I doubt you would get permission.

Others may have a more official idea.
    Yeah, that's what I thought. It was just that I'll be converting it for my use so thought if I am doing it anyway I could put a little back into the community. Ah well NVM eh.

Thread Information