FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I once said the same thing, maybe a year ago. Cuz I could have sworn I did it that way too. But Mr Z and Moon etc convince me I was smoking crack. *G*
    Maybe it was a bug and it got fixed in an update by accident, lol.

In work

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Hi,

Now that we have a more developed system for NPC tokens with the advent of 2.5D maps, would it be possible to expand the system to add a number of different tokens (both flat and 2.5D) for an NPC type when they appear as a group within an encounter? When I'm playing face to face I take pride in that all my NPCs are represented by individual unique minis, wherever possible, and I'd love to be able to replicate that variety in Fantasy Grounds. Any chance in the near future? The auto-variety art assets things might need to be a requested thing for the future.

Loving the work that's being done.

Cheers,

Simon
    It is going to take some time to go back through and add in all of the assets required to allow for this. Smiteworks and the contractors have been working on this a lot from what I can tell. In the interim, for custom PCs, that will be on the GM's and players to do. Smiteworks has some base tokens for players and such in the FG Heroic Male/Female PCs folder, which has both tokens and the full 2D view art assets. The rest of the official content is going to take awhile to convert and add in all of the back catalog items.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post708144
    Last edited by Laerun; April 10th, 2024 at 00:17. Reason: Provided link.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

I have just submitted a request to be able to apply tint programmatically to defined portions of token images. This could be used to automatically vary coloration on tokens much like different paint jobs at the table. It would most likely require new token images, but possibly not.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Hi all,

I guess what I had in my mind's eye was more akin to an expansion of the already existing new NPC Picture and Tokens window. With, instead of Full Body, 1 x Token - Flat and 1x Token - Camera, there could maybe be a single Full Body slot, below which there would be, for example, a column of 4 slots for Token - Flat and a column of 4 slots for Token - Camera, which the GM would populate if desired. When placing the NPC token one of the (up to) 4 Flat and (probably linked) 4 Camera tokens would be assigned.

I am already choosing the appropriate Full Body, Flat and Camera tokens for my NPCs and would be more than happy to search, edit, refine more of these tokens per NPC type for my games.

This would then be available every time I used, for example, a group of Orcs, or Skeletons, or Goblins etc. etc. in an encounter for the rest of what could be a years long campaign, thus saving me loads of prep time when creating encounters.

I hope this makes sense?

Cheers,

Simon
    Last edited by Ludd_G; April 11th, 2024 at 11:02.

Thread Information