DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[Online][Flexible] Non-native english speaker looking for a group to practice the lan

Hello! As for mi experience roleplaying, I have been doing it since the pandemic, I mainly played DnD 5e, but I’m very open to trying and learning other systems.

As for my english skills, I have no problem reading, and for several years the content I consume for entertainment on youtube has been in english. As for my speaking, I feel is my less developed skill since I don’t really practice in my everyday life. I’m open to a little interview if you wish to hear me out first.

If having such as player is all right with everyone at the table please hit me up ^^

Schedule & Timezone: Fridays at 7:00pm+ GMT-5

I have a play by post Traveller game that you might be interested in. All typing/reading in English, current players are scattered across all the North American time zones.

dragonslayers.space
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Quote Originally Posted by anstett View Post
    I have a play by post Traveller game that you might be interested in. All typing/reading in English, current players are scattered across all the North American time zones.

dragonslayers.space
    Thank you for the offer! But I'm looking for a game where I can talk n.n

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffypants View Post
    Let me know if you're interested in Tuesdays: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-for-beginners
    Hello, thank you for the offer! But I'm only looking for the schedule mentioned on my post n.n

Thread Information