5E Character Create Playlist

Question about changing my 3d Token Camera View

I was trying to upload/set up my character's Camera Token for the 3D view, but it's hard to find posts about this. I cannot figure out how to get to the upload path. I am connected to another DM's session, and when I click the + sign, it opens the assets window, but I cannot click on a folder or see anything.

I tried to configure the images for my character (import) to a local campaign and then import them back to the DM's campaign, but those images don't transfer when I import them into their game.

I want to be able to change this without sending the image it to the DM (Much like the flat token), I debated whether it should be in another part of the forum, so I hope this is a good enough place. Maybe I am doing something wrong or there is another way to do this?
    My Youtube Channel for Tech and Gaming Tutorials
    Discord Bot for Syrinscape with Kenku Tutorial
    My Website location

At this time, the GM must set the Token - Flat and Token - Camera fields; if you want something other than the default Portrait graphic.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks, Moon, I have created a new feature request. I think, like Portraits, we should be able to control our flat and 3d camera versions of ourselves also without needing to send that to the DM.
    My Youtube Channel for Tech and Gaming Tutorials
    Discord Bot for Syrinscape with Kenku Tutorial
    My Website location

True; but the application doesn't have a general-purpose way to accept/store any given graphic asset right now. It's a very specific limitation currently; and we have a general system on our list, but it hasn't risen to the top of the list to implement with everything else we've been working on.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information