Excellent! A poll should help sound out prospective support.

Happy to have raised the profile of ruleset development a bit, because I think it is one of the critical components of VTT success going forwards.

I think it was this, as much a Foundry's glossy look-and-feel and adoption of web-standard dev-friendly technologies that drove its adoption back when its 5E provision was distinctly lacking. I'll be interested to see how they tackle the increasing pile of dev-abandoned systems on there going forward.

For FGU, one of the most solid selling points for me has been the longevity of its support - witness the 4E players being listened to and hopefully having some features catered for despite the fact that 4E has got to be the deadest of dead end dev tasks for SmiteWorks. (You literally cannot buy 4E products for FGU and I doubt you ever will be able to). Likewise, the basic Chaosium BRP system still exists on FGU and is supported to a reasonable extent despite the ruleset being over a decade old.

I appreciate therefore that choosing which systems to take on for official support is not a small matter, and hope that the community can support and help fund this going forward.

Cheers, Hywel