FG Spreadshirt Swag

Player(s) LFG - Non-5e

Played DnD for decades and want to branch out. I have been talking with another player that is also interested in trying new systems. The main focus is Fabula Ultima, but SW5e, Fallout, Shadowrun, or Warhammer (Soulbound, Glory, etc.) could all work. If a group wants to rotate through different systems session to session (not a series of one shots), would love to try that too. Low drama (I do not start conflict, but don't avoid it to my detriment), don't discuss politics, and just want to have fun with a mature group of people. Inner party roleplay (PvP or romance) is great when it makes sense, though I will not romance a fellow PC. I tend to play support (clerics, control wiz, debuffer, or summoners) roles and sometimes tanks (not sure about the other player). I already have multiple backgrounds prepped for different characters that can be adjusted to any system or setting. Prefer tactical combat (still love and play FF Tactics) and out of combat progression systems (using crafting skills, building a base, etc). Availability is (US CST) Firday Evenings, Saturdays all day, and Sunday before 1:30 pm and after 4 pm (not a church thing, just have to meet with personal trainer). Hope everyone finds a great group.
    Last edited by Aeseiri; March 30th, 2024 at 19:12.

I have a Traveller game that might fit your schedule. Play by post on a wiki, use FG for rolls and occasional live interactions with other players.

dragonslayers.space if you are interested.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Thread Information