STAR TREK 2d20

breakagefactor vs breakage_factor?

In the character law module, item breakfactor is stored as breakfactor, but record_item is using breakage_factor, and so the breakage factor isn't populating in the record.
    The RefManual tables show it correctly

in record_item.xml
    Line 1570 should be breakfactor instead of breakage_factor
    Line 1616 should be breakfactor instead of breakage_factor

Doing this lets the values show up correctly.

I see in manager_item2.lua, function UpdateToCoreRPG lines 284-288 that you are trying to remove breakagefactor and replace with breakage_factor, but that doesn't fix the modules
    I see in manger_utilities.lua, function copyWeapon, lines 509-514 that you are doing some things as well with breakage_factor

Bottom line is that the value from the module is breakfactor and it isn't showing up in the item record. Example, Leather Jerkin from Character Law
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Yeah, that is because when the module was redone the wrong field was used. I need to think of the best way to change it so that it doesn't break anything anyone created outside of the module.

Thread Information