DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Strength Spell Issue

Hi!

I noticed during a game last night that when the strength spell effect is placed, it will grant values greater than 18, which the spell description has as the maximum cap (with warriors gaining % after 18 cap).

However currently it will give values up to 25 if the random roll the effect assigns is high enough.

Bug? Or is there a work around?

Thanks!
    Last edited by primarch; October 9th, 2023 at 02:17.

Quote Originally Posted by primarch View Post
    Hi!

I noticed during a game last night that when the strength spell effect is placed, it will grant values greater than 18, which the spell description has as the maximum cap (with warriors gaining % after 18 cap).

However currently it will give values up to 25 if the random roll the effect assigns is high enough.

Bug? Or is there a work around?

Thanks!
    Unfortunately there is no way to tell an effect to cap it based on the characters current strength value.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Unfortunately there is no way to tell an effect to cap it based on the characters current strength value.
    Thanks

Thread Information