FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Level Bonuses & Bug

With existing Characters, you need to go thru and set the Level Bonus Group for any that are missing the level bonuses, and then cycle through your level bonus options to the correct one.

Bug: Body Development appears to be incorrectly calculating the level bonus. The RM2 Level Bonus is set to Body Development, and at level 5 fighter, which should be +3/rank, it is showing +12 instead of +36.

EDIT: it looks like body development is adding the bonus per skill rank????? So with 12 ranks it is showing +12 for a fighter, but +36 for a healer...both should have +3/rank
    Last edited by deer_buster; August 30th, 2023 at 17:03.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

<deleted>
    Last edited by deer_buster; August 30th, 2023 at 01:12.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thanks. I missed making an adjustment for Fighters since they have special rules when I made the change for Body Development to do per rank instead of per level based on this:
    Screenshot 2023-08-29 173959.jpg
    I will work on getting it fixed.

I typed the wrong number in the Fighter's RM2 Option. I will get a fix uploaded but in the meantime, you can unlock the Fighter record and adjust the Body Development number to 3 on the L. Bonus tab of the Fighter profession.

Just pushed the updated modules. Please run a new Check for Updates.

Regards,
    JPG

The issue with existing characters not getting the new level bonus groups in their skills should be fixed now and pushed to live. Please update again and let me know if you see any other issues.

Haven't been on the boards for a minute. I utilize Rolemaster Companion 2 level bonus and skill groupings for my campaign. The characters that were created before the update weren't affected, but in adding a new character to the group today I noticed the difference. Minor ugh... I used to be able to classify a skill, then highlight the field and Ctrl C to copy it and then just paste it in to other skills. That functionality is no longer there.

The skills use comboboxes now for some fields. This won't allow putting in an invalid value so they can't be edited. The nice thing is you can just click on the field and choose an option for the list which is hopefully easier than copy and pasting in the information.

I can see where that would work for core. However it did in fact overwrite what I had edited in, and I need to go through each of the players and redo their level bonuses (which I'm doing right now). I can still customize the skill groups and apply it manually. So no worries, just wish it didn't overwrite what was already in. I cant do it from the skill screen, but can do it from the skill development screen (please don't take that away).

The RM companion 2 classifications being, Academic, Arms Law Combat, Athletic, Base Spells, Body Dev, Concentration, Deadly, Directed Spells, General, Linguistics, Magical, Medical, Outdoor, Perception, Social, Subterfuge.
    Last edited by Kungsarme; September 5th, 2023 at 04:07.

Thread Information