5E Character Create Playlist

Dungeon Alchemist and the Fantasy Grounds Unity changes.

First of all, I'm sorry if I'm posting this question in the wrong place and if someone has already asked this.
    I was wondering if anyone has asked if there will be changes to Dungeon Alchemist as we now support Webm.
    And I would also like to know if there is any way to make the map animated with Dungeon Alchemist having the occluders and lighting, but with the map being animated, as it is possible to do in Foundry, but in this case my interest is to do this in FGU .

Blog Entries
    You can vote for Dungeon Alchemist to include VP8 support for Webm files here: https://dungeonalchemist.upvoty.com/...-export-option

To use Webm exports from Dungeon Alchemist with walls and lights, you would need to export the map from Dungeon Alchemist as a Universal VTT file and as a Webm at the same resolution. The Uvtt file can then be imported as an image into Fantasy Grounds. The Webm file could then be added as a layer to the imported image. (Be sure to convert the Webm file from VP9 to VP8 first, there are a number of forum threads on how to do this). This is not an ideal workflow, but without further support from Dungeon Alchemist it's the best we can do.

From Dungeon Alchemist Discord:

Aerynus - Lead Developer — 08/08/2023 10:58 AM
    support for FGU export with VP8 will be available in the upcoming update! 🙂
    And Holy CRAP!:

Our next update, "Treasury", will release on August 30th.

It will feature 600+ new objects and tons of new features, included the long-awaited Custom Model Importer, which allows everyone to share and download 3D models on the Steam Workshop!
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thx for sharing that Information!

And in case you haven't heard the "Treasury" update for Dungeon Alchemist went live on 8/31 and a patch was just put out today 9/1 also

Blog Entries
    I'm so looking forward to putting this last update into action with my FG maps.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information