STAR TREK 2d20

Problem with combat tracker

Hi ,
    I am experiencing problems with the combat tracker , we can target using the tracker but when it comes to rolling damage loads of errors are coming up and the damage is not being assigned and I'm having to assign it manually.

I bought the castle's system on FG before it went over to forge only and the fault has only been recently, anyone else experiencing this ?

If this issue can be fixed I would be most grateful

Dave

According to the stick thread regarding the 2022 C&C release, the older products are no longer supported: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ts-amp-Updates

There were quite a few changes made to the base FG code over the last couple of months and some rulesets needed to be updated to work with those changes. As the legacy C&C ruleset won't have been updated and probably won't be as it's no longer supported. You'll probably have to look into migrating your campaign to the new ruleset in the Forge.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for the advice .

I have bought the new ruleset on the forge , once you have bought it is there anything you have to do as i am having trouble finding the ruleset when i am trying to create a new campaign , only the legacy option is showing , i have forced a update on the launch page of FG , i am not great with computers so would be grateful for anymore advice

Thanks
    Dave

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Now being discussed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p-dropdown-box

Please don't have multiple threads discussing the same problem - this leads to confusion and wasted time all round. Closing this thread.

Thread Information