STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Wow!!!

First of all let me just note that Dark Heresy is a beautiful and exquitely dark game! I haven't had this much fun reading a new rpg rulebook since... since... well, since the current edition of WHFRP!

Secondly, Nezzir... what can I say? Incredible work in such a short amount of time! I want to play! Anyone have an open slot?!

Awesome job! As usual...
    Severan Lawbringer
    Knight Templar of Verena
    "I AM the Law!"

Quote Originally Posted by draeven57
    First of all let me just note that Dark Heresy is a beautiful and exquitely dark game! I haven't had this much fun reading a new rpg rulebook since... since... well, since the current edition of WHFRP!

Secondly, Nezzir... what can I say? Incredible work in such a short amount of time! I want to play! Anyone have an open slot?!

Awesome job! As usual...
    I serve the Emperor. Ave Imperator.

If someone drops out of the Tuesday night game, or if there's room, I'll PM you. We're wrapping up an Evernight/Savage Worlds before we start.
    Ultimate License
    Rulesets by NezziR:
    WFRP2 for FGI, WFRP2 for FGII, Dark Heresy for FGII,
    Savage Fallout for FGII and Savage Worlds, FGII help mod.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fgvtt/files

I am all sorts of in-love with Dark Heresy... great setup. Great stuff. I read "The Inquisition War" trilogy back in the day, and this just speaks to me as an RPG.

How do I get that ruleset?

My sig.

There's still a problem with the talent tab and selections not being saved. I haven't had a lot of time to look at it, but the problem seems to be a bit beyond my scripting skills
    Ultimate License
    Rulesets by NezziR:
    WFRP2 for FGI, WFRP2 for FGII, Dark Heresy for FGII,
    Savage Fallout for FGII and Savage Worlds, FGII help mod.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fgvtt/files

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nezzir
    My sig.

There's still a problem with the talent tab and selections not being saved. I haven't had a lot of time to look at it, but the problem seems to be a bit beyond my scripting skills

Not much to say except THANKS for doing this project, I love both WFRP and Dark Heresy.. You guys Rawk..lol, now I can play till a ripe old age if just only online and not feel silly playing with the kiddies...

Thread Information