DICE PACKS BUNDLE

A Couple of Questions About the New Libraries

Types - Is the Main tab basically just a formatted text box in which to put all the info about the Type?

Abilities - Will the Type field take more than one Type? What about Flavors? If so, is it a comma-delimited list?

I'm sure I will have more as I start entering stuff.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    Types - Is the Main tab basically just a formatted text box in which to put all the info about the Type?
    Correct. Same is true for all foci, descriptors, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    Abilities - Will the Type field take more than one Type? What about Flavors? If so, is it a comma-delimited list?
    Currently it the text field is used as-is for filtering abilities in the library window. I have an item in the backlog to treat it as a comma-delimited list for filtering. I will probably get to that in the next set up updates.

On types, foci, etc, am I correct in thinking that I need to fill them all in myself to have libraries of them? Or has someone done it and exported it to a file already.

Blog Entries
    Yes you need to fill them out. The data is copyright and cannot be shared without written permission from the copyright holder.

Okay. So I can just have my pdf open, and tab over, and copy and paste a lot of the info into the library boxes.

Correct. There are ongoing efforts to get the CSRD in and usable in a way that's as close to drag, drop, and go as we can get but it being complete is a ways off yet.
    Last edited by wndrngdru; May 3rd, 2024 at 21:51.
    --
    I'm so bassic

I'm just excited I found some Cypher System on FG.
    I really, really want to like Foundry (there is "official" Cypher support over there). But I spend half my time trying to remember what button or what menu. FGU is like riding a bicycle, once I know it I remember it.

Thread Information