FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Thread: 5e Reactions

I'm sorry to say that with only Reactions loaded, there is too much lag when moving tokens to be able to play, so I'm turning it off for now.

Just turning off the notifications doesn't seem to help.

I feel fairly certain that this is related to having (way too) many (usually hidden) actors in the CT, but unfortunately it's a dealbreaker for me. Any chance you could share the version from before 4-17-24?

I know you're RL is busy so I don't want to ask you to do any extra development if you don't have the time. When you do, I'll be happy to help test.

Thanks much!!

I can confirm that the lag is awful, but this was already true for 8 entries in CT (total) and moving them around. Turning off the Opportunity check in options did not help, neither the audible notifyer. I suspect an interference with another extension (not yet tested).
    Is there a way to turn the new functionality off without disabling the whole extension?
    Otherwise, I would also appreciate getting the "old" version of the extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnagus View Post
    I can confirm that the lag is awful, but this was already true for 8 entries in CT (total) and moving them around. Turning off the Opportunity check in options did not help, neither the audible notifyer. I suspect an interference with another extension (not yet tested).
    Is there a way to turn the new functionality off without disabling the whole extension?
    Otherwise, I would also appreciate getting the "old" version of the extension.
    Did everyone turn it off or just the GM?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Doh! I definitely assumed it was a global on/off for everyone on the GM's side...

However, with no players connected and the setting "off" for the GM, I'm still seeing unplayable lag when moving tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Everyone claimed to have it turned off. Any way the host can verify?

Quote Originally Posted by Arnagus View Post
    Everyone claimed to have it turned off. Any way the host can verify?
    Nope.

Apologies for the lag guys, I've rolled it back to the previous version for now. So you've lost the 'shift for opportunity attack' checks.... for now.

Cheers, Steve.

No worries. Thanks. We appreciate all you do!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Apologies for the lag guys, I've rolled it back to the previous version for now. So you've lost the 'shift for opportunity attack' checks.... for now.
    Sorry that it did not (yet) work. Still planing to see if another extension is causing the lag - I have some suspicons but want to check.

I'm not experiencing any lag. When you do reinstate that functionality and RL permits, if you want to steal the code I used to remove lag in the old Token Heights Indicator (which should be pretty close to how Aura Effects does it), I'd be happy to point you to it.

Thread Information