FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Monday's work for me too. How about everyone else?
    A 'normal' person is just someone you don't know very well.

Mondays will work for me. Now I'm going to have to start working on a character.

What are you thinking of Archamus? After going over the IH book and the history, I am still leaning towards the Hunter with Archer as a second choice.
    All things in life are questions of balance/or timing.

Hi guys. I've set up the Game Calendar for our campaign. I'm calling it Iron Heroes on the New Coast. The day and time is set for Dec 10 at 7pm. Please join the calendar and vote for that day and time.

I'm also trying to get a campaign forum set up at Four Ugly Monsters. I'll let you know more as that gets set up.

I'm between the Harrier and the Weapon Master, but I think I'll most likely pick the Harrier.

All of these character classes sound good to me so just send me the stats and backgrounds of your characters soon so I can look them over.

I'd like to find at least one more player before we start, so hopefully we can get someone else in.

Ok, I got a character from Archamus. I'll let him post as much as he wants about his character here so everyone can see what to expect.

I still need to hear back from Elf and I would like to have one more player and then we'll be ready to go.

Decided on a Hunter... working on some background details... then will PM to you tomorrow or later tonight.
    All things in life are questions of balance/or timing.

I've gotten characters from Archmus and Elf. We have a harrier and a hunter. There's still room for one or two more characters, so if anyone else is interested, then please let me know.

Hey guys,

We might have a new player, which will give us our third. But, I haven't had a chance to get with him and write up a character yet. And I until know what he's playing, I won't be able to write up my NPC/PC character. We were scheduled to start gaming tonight, but I'd like to postpone it until next Monday night at 7pm. Then we'll have everything ready to go.

Thread Information