5E Character Create Playlist

Looking For 1 player Thursday Night 7pm Eastern Modified Birthright 5e

Looking for 1 Player to join a Modified Birthright World in FG Unity 5E

To be held weekly Thursdays 7pm to 10:30 EST, depending on player availability, we will have a set day of the week. We had sesson 0 but your character can be filled in anytime.

I am an experienced GM with some experience in FG Unity (have the ultimate version) looking fo players wanting to play in a war-torn dark fantasy world. Characters must be neutrally
    or good aligned seeking to stem the tide of war through their actions, interaction with NPCs and Role Play. Seeking other non-drama players for a long campaign
    spanning from months to a year or more if players wish.

This will be a Heroic level adventure involving combat, investigating, player and NPC action since all players may have a piece to the puzzle found during creation
    or gameplay. Where you, the player, will help steer the course of your adventure and have a notable impact on the realm.

Session 0 will start with individual character interaction in the world using their characters background intermixed with some of the GM’s intermixing of world
    backgrounds into your character’s story. You character will start at level one and more than likely become 2nd level at the end of your personal session 0 encounter.

Acceptable races are the base; Dwarves, Elves, Halflings, Humans, Gnomes, Half-elves, and Half-orcs.

Since it is a low magic world, arcane casters are few and sought after and melee classes are abundant. Though there are nodes, lay-lines and other areas of
    interest for those seeking to follow the arcane to its highest potential.

Please Message me if you are interested with your race, starting class and goals for your character. We will be using Discord to communicate during play and to
    talk prior to session and for everyone to get to know each other and have some interaction. You must have a mic and be willing to use it.

Yes, please message me your discord in the private chats

Can I join please

Please private message me your character information and discord and what class you want to play

Still looking for one player if anyone is intrested

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Adventure View Post
    Still looking for one player if anyone is intrested
    Me interested

Thread Information