DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP 1 Player Weeknight Game Tue Evenings Uk Time Zone D&D 5E

Hi,

I'm looking for any new players or ones happy to play whilst others around them learn the game, we are a small group of D&D loving folk looking for someone to join us to grow the group by one!

We have an ongoing campaign that has been running for sometime now but it's easy enough to slip you right into the action.

We will take short breaks from time to time, we hoping to use those to play some smaller one shots and mini adventures so we can try other characters/classes out and enjoy more of what D&D has to offer.

We meet every Tuesday evening UK time @ 18:30pm till around 10pm. If this is something you can commit to please get in touch.

If all parties are happy we will lookm at characters etc.

Looking forward to meeting you fellow adventurer.

Dark Darth Out!

Hi there!

I've been playing weekly DnD for about 2 years now so not a new player anymore, but I also certainly don't mind it when people are still learning.
    I'm from the Netherlands (timezone just 1 hour apart) and tuesday+wednesday is basically my weekend so having something to do on tuesday evening would be great.

How large is the group, and what kind of campaign are you guys running?

Also happy easter!
    -Silvenus

I replied to this yesterday but can't seem to see it.

I am waiting on a few folk who have been in contact but will keep you in mind if the space opens up again.

Happy gaming.

Thread Information