DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
    This appears to be an issue with the 3.5E-Monsters module. Some of the monsters in that module (as you found) do not have images so it is causing an issue the first time that creature is loaded. This is without any other modules loaded. This error also appears if loading a 3.5 campaign once again without any other modules loaded but base. You don't really need to load 3.5 modules as either PF core and bestiary or PFRPG Essentials (its 4 modules) have the content need to run PF1.

Quote Originally Posted by DonE66 View Post
    This appears to be an issue with the 3.5E-Monsters module. Some of the monsters in that module (as you found) do not have images so it is causing an issue the first time that creature is loaded. This is without any other modules loaded. This error also appears if loading a 3.5 campaign once again without any other modules loaded but base. You don't really need to load 3.5 modules as either PF core and bestiary or PFRPG Essentials (its 4 modules) have the content need to run PF1.
    I agree....I've made sure the 3.5 modules are uninstalled now and the issue is now moot.
    I'd make the assumption they are in the process of updating the pictures???

Thanks for the good work DonE66
    Whitsend

I just checked in with Brian (MostTornBrain) and since his group never ended up playing in FG this extension is no longer supported. If someone wants to take it over (DonE66?), reach out to him and the two of you can contact SmiteWorks to get the Forge listing transferred.

I'll send him another email and would be happy to support the best I can.

I have updated Forge with the fix extension. If you placed the extension file manually to the Fantasy Grounds Folder, you should remove it and let the forge manage the extension file so that any updates are automatically applied. Also note the first post information about github is no longer the source of truth for the code. When I get a chance, I will create and new GitHub project and put the code there and post its location.

I was going to suggest you take control of the forge item to save yourself massive headache. I went through the same thing. Glad you got to use the force deployment vs manually uploading.

Good work.

I second that, Good Work
    Thanks DonE66

Whitsend.

Quote Originally Posted by DonE66 View Post
    I have updated Forge with the fix extension. If you placed the extension file manually to the Fantasy Grounds Folder, you should remove it and let the forge manage the extension file so that any updates are automatically applied. Also note the first post information about github is no longer the source of truth for the code. When I get a chance, I will create and new GitHub project and put the code there and post its location.
    MTB could add you as a collaborator and then transfer ownership. That would set up an automatic forwarding rule pointing to the repo in your account.

Thanks all. I'll see if he will do that as it would be nice to have the history.

I now have updated GitHub with latest code. It is now located at https://github.com/DonE-66/CohortsAndCompanions.

Thread Information